Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 slates official thread...

Chirashi

Reaction score
Aiyah ask only what :D Plus I prefer local reviews

Hi there, I've been using the tab S2 8" for about 3 mths now and it's basically an oversized handphone. Using it mainly for work and Internet. No issues with this tablet at all, highly recommended.

Jazzbie

Reaction score
Any recommendations on a value-for-money protection cover and bluetooth keyboard for Tab S2 8.0?

Those selling for around $60 in Lazada good enough for the price?

Thanks.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I connect my Tab S2 to my window desktop but I wonder why I cant see my Galaxy Tab S2 as one of the removable drive? I wanted to transfer some files over from my desktop to my tablet..

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I connect my Tab S2 to my window desktop but I wonder why I cant see my Galaxy Tab S2 as one of the removable drive? I wanted to transfer some files over from my desktop to my tablet..
1 Did u "allow" on the tab? Else window do not have permission o access
2. The usb cable...faulty or old version?

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When I connect my USB cable to tablet, there is no pop up.

Another strange thing is the tablet cannot charge if I am using a non original Samsung charger. My innergie charger is 5V 2.1A but it simply don't charge. Show the red icon on battery but original Samsung 5V 2A adapter is ok. Really vomit blood

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Make sure you've unlocked the tablet(after the lockscreen). Otherwise you won't be able to use it as mtp. also make sure that you're using the original cable or at least a cable that supports data transfer. Some USB cable can only charge but no data transfer.

Hi Everyone

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to switch off the screen overlap thing? Watching movie with vlc, mx player keep popping up and super frustrated

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.