[Official] BlackBerry KEYone

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
someone from ** bought the same glass protector. will wait for more comments whether good or not.
attachment.php

chaddeus

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apparently. Will confirm once I get it.

However, do not understand why Fedex/DHL would charge a 'handling' fee(moreover at 10%) when they're a shipping company. We're already paying for shipping. Shouldn't 'handling' be part of shipping?
hahah when shipping company trying to find ways to make more money...

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apparently. Will confirm once I get it.

However, do not understand why Fedex/DHL would charge a 'handling' fee(moreover at 10%) when they're a shipping company. We're already paying for shipping. Shouldn't 'handling' be part of shipping?

Because the paid for tax for you first and is 'lending you money'. As opposed to those with account and prepay the tax first. :)

Is like how those courier that help do cod collect a small sum (%) if they help collect money from your client.

Like you said they are supposed to be shipping only. Paying customs is not their duty theoretically. :s22:

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
a feedback regarding the BROTECT® AirGlass® Premium Glass Screen Protector.
image.png

chaddeus

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
a feedback regarding the BROTECT® AirGlass® Premium Glass Screen Protector.
image.png
Can take photo? Because if it doesn't cover the entire screen because of the curved screen, then I think its obvious that there is a screen protector there.. You should be able to see that line which I find it annoying

- Charles

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wait for the guy to upload pic in **. Because it's much thinner than normal glass protector.
Can take photo? Because if it doesn't cover the entire screen because of the curved screen, then I think its obvious that there is a screen protector there.. You should be able to see that line which I find it annoying

- Charles

chaddeus

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By the way, anyone with a Samsung Gear S3 Smartwatch pairing with this phone? I can pair the watch with the phone but I can't install any watch face because Samsung Galaxy Apps is not compatible with my phone.

So how do people download third party watch faces on your Gear S3 watch with their non Samsung phone?

- Charles

Last edited:

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

RaptureM3

Reaction score
If order via Clove will have additional 10% charge if using Fedex/DHL?

$790 (Phone including Fedex/DHL) + $55 (GST) + $79 (10% Fedex/DHL) = ~S$924

Why 900+? should be low-mid 800s.

SGD750 for phone + 43SGD for shipping + GST 52.5SGD = 845SGD landed

prices are converted from my CC statement so they are accurate :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.