SCB SingPost/Spree Card

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last month, my email appeal was rejected initially. Called CSO who gave reasons that SH not online, codes assigned by VISA blah blah blah .. one of the stubbornest CSO I encountered.

Then i requested for a CS Mgr to call me back.

CSM asked if it's re-current. I said no & told him I do it online, with OTP, whenever I feel like doing it, & transact whatever amount I want to, with whichever CC I choose. He said then it's not recurrent & I got the shortfall credited.

CSM also noted other cases & that they are looking into it. Did not say it's goodwill, neither was it a fix.

This month, I also did not get 7%. :(

This month, prepared to go through the above again. :(:(

painful though it's certainly easier to get them to waive over phone. via secured mailbox, they die die say no.

james9195

Reaction score
Starhub and Foodpanda was given only 0.2% in my May 12th statement. Called CSO who did quick check and said will award full 7% cashback.

Thought it was only starhub/singtel/qoo10 having such issue....now foodpanda? Aiyo..

But glad to see clearsky7 post #2815 that qoo10 transaction appear to be order this month.

ah_fu

Reaction score
anyone know if recontract phone online for singtel is entitle to the 7% rebate?

longfart

Reaction score
It was mentioned by someone that there are different transaction descriptions for Qoo10, namely Qoo10 and QOO10, and that the former gets 7% while the latter gets 2%. Well, it's the total opposite for me so I guess the transaction description isn't really a good indicator...

slang

Master Member
Reaction score
any idea if ezybuy credit card payment is consider to be the 7% rebate?

clearsky7

Reaction score
can try the popstation option then?

When you recontract and pay online, they will only lock in your card payment, but will do a manual processing offline(so it doesn't count as online transaction),before sending out the handset. I know it's true for M1 , regardless of the mode of delivery/collection.

kael1n83

Reaction score
is the 7% online rebate applicable for overseas online purchases in foreign currencies (i.e non-sgd)?

thanks in advance..

devion

Reaction score
Just give the CSO a call, about 10mins at most with some verifications & then disputing the online rebate amount, they will then do the manual credit adjust.

Like I said, SCB will probably not auto credit the full rebate due to recent merchant code changes to ST & SH, but will do it if u contact them.

Those whom does not check their mthly rebates & dispute will lose out. Gain for SCB :)

nickurey

Reaction score
I got my statement. My starhub payment and Qoo10 seemed to get 7%. Cuz when I changed to 0.25 in either transaction it wouldn't tally to $60.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got a promo slip today.
Says be the first 500 cardholders to spend min 3500 within 16/5-15/7 to get additional 120 cashback.

First 500, i arm chio...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.