chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
S-I-C

md_154748.jpg

Buckbrick

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far dam chor on the wallet although I've only bought Snowspeeder, scout trooper speeder bike and the Saturn tomorrow.

AhWise

Reaction score
So far dam chor on the wallet although I've only bought Snowspeeder, scout trooper speeder bike and the Saturn tomorrow.

Lego nowadays are getting so expensive that it becomes more of a Adult toy than for kids... A Scout Trooper speeder bike that cost $99.90, how many can really afford it...

smeagoly

Reaction score
Lol, what to do.. still guai guai buy them. cos alternatives just cmi.

and truth is if Lego wants to cater to the adult collectors, they are still doing a pretty good job.. like the new Carousel, or the Ninjago Movie Destiny Bounty, those are designs that I will still pay for.

Until the day they regress back to early 2000s (2000-2004), where they came out with stuff like these:

12410211_f520.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I will continue to support them.:s13:

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I already put the Saturn V in my wishlist... aiming to wake up at 0800am tomorrow ,click refresh until I pre-order it! :)

Only thing is, none of my credit card gives me good rebate for online purchase :(

ashethen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I already put the Saturn V in my wishlist... aiming to wake up at 0800am tomorrow ,click refresh until I pre-order it! :)

Only thing is, none of my credit card gives me good rebate for online purchase :(
I would rather wait to buy it on carousell or shopee at more than 25% discount. Delayed gratification saves money haha

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lepin may copy ... but at $199.90 ... is really a good price point for a genuine LEGO set with so many part count

Buckbrick

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't think so. Ever since they got big competition from lepin, Lego have been stocking the shops very well and scalpers sweeping stocks are virtually gone coz of lepin

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT

Yep, the scalpers seem to have disappeared but no, I don't think it's due to Lepin. It's not like sinkies can't afford the real stuff. Maybe those who don't bother will buy lepin.

Buckbrick

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saturn V can buy liow? At payment page now but scared got prob later need to debit very mafan.

martin1973

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just realised TRU LEGO cost $0.09 more each box set than other RRP ...

So at 20%, I am still paying $0.072 more :p

Managed to get this at Centrepoint TRU for $3.45 using up Star pts and Fraser rewards pts. LOL

Got the free SW poster tube too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.