[Official] Lineage 2 Revolution (EN)

4urorax

Reaction score
Server: Giran01
Join Guild: http://esf.link/ln2rgld
Guild 01: Einsof
Guild 02: Ainsof

Search for the Guild names in game and apply for the Guild and we will accept your application once there are free slots.

If you have any questions or require assistance, you may look for us on our Discord server at http://esf.link/eindsc

dsh2Mzn.jpg

Official Website: http://lineage2-revolution.com/en
Publisher: Net Marble
Developer: NC Soft
Platform(s): Android, iOS
Release Date: June 2017
Guild Server: Giran01

Video

Screenshot

screen2.jpg

screen3.jpg

screen4.jpg

We have players who played the KR version and they will be moving to the EN version.

If you're interested to play together or looking for a Guild, you may consider joining us at: http://esf.link/ln2rgld

Last edited:

Mionnn

Reaction score
This game may seem very simple at first glance; just auto-route and let your character kill stuff. But it's considered grindy and therefore not recommended to main on a phone. In fact I've heard of people's iPhone bloating up for playing too long... You can use your smartphone to play on the train or something to clear main quest, but certain things require grinding.

Some tips:

1. Adena (gold) might seem to come easily at first. Later on you need a ton of it so don't be fooled :p. Turn off auto-pot to save gold. Save soulshots for difficult dungeons.

2. Gear have different grades; C, B, A, S, R, SR, UR. To get higher grade, you need to fuse two level 30 gear of the same grade, or fuse one level 30 gear with armor/weapon/accessory ingots, which I wouldn't recommend for non-Rares below R-grade. More on rares later.
In general, story quest easily gives you up to B grade. To get A grade, you need to fuse B grades or get them from calendar login (unsure if global have this function lol).
To get UR, you need 500 of armor/weapon crafting item with a UR blueprint. Takes forever lol.

2. There's two kind of equipment: normal and rare. Rares have a blueish/purplish aura in their thumbnail icon, and can be gotten BY CHANCE through fusing two A grades, or above. Therefore, fusing As for a chance of getting rare S grade is the cheapest way to gamble for rare.

For rares, I do not know if it is worth to chiong normal gear since it's cheaper or gamble for rares. Later on, you can up your gear level to 30+ (I think till 36). To do that, you need another rare level 30, so you can see how expensive this is going. I have heard of people going for normal gear only all the way to SR and level 30+, but so far the others who are playing are working on rares.

Welp, you can choose to use SR normal until you get rares. Or maybe in the end, the rares are for people who swipe credit card. Personally I'm just gonna work on normal gear, and only settle rare gear if I get it coincidentally.

3. (TBC) Certain rare gear have stats that are better for PvP or PvE.

4. There is recommended power rating for each level. Your character also have ratings like gear (C, B, A, S, R, SR rating). Power rating comes from many factors like your skill level, your character level, your gear, etc. In general, if you feel that you are popping too much pots just to clear simple kill quests, it means that you need to pause leveling and work on your gear or work on your Monster Atlas. Usually this happens when your character rating is B or C grade.

5. Monster Atlas is basically the main grind of this game. You need to kill monsters to get Monster Cores. After gathering a certain amount of Monster Cores, that monster entry in the Atlas will go up in level, giving you some stats that can also boost your power rating. If you plan to go afk for long hours, you can consider grinding out your Monster Atlas. Personally, I prefer to farm the grind dungeon Atlas entries first, so that I don't need to run back all the way to beginner maps.

6. Continuing from above, chionging level is not everything in this game. Chiong too fast and the game whacks you in the face. Recommended is to really slow down after level 80, but tbh, at around level 30 you will find that you can't just eat all the boss attacks anymore.

7. At beginning levels, you will get a shitton of C-grade gear and feedstock. Feed them into gear of up to A grade only, nothing higher than that or your gold will disappear like your monthly pay :<

8. Continuing from 7: You can opt to not loot anything below C-grade. This is especially useful once you got all gear to S-grade or simply having nothing lower than S-grade to fuse. Don't worry about having to hoard C-grade stuff. You get them very very easily. At higher levels, B-grade drops easily as well.

9. Main quest is pretty important. It unlocks game features and new map areas. However, these are level capped, and sometimes you will find that you cannot continue with MSQ since your level is too low. That's why dailies are important.

10. Dailies are in the form of dungeons or monster kill quests. Dungeons should be done first, shouldn't take too long (except for grind dungeon). Monster kill quests are the least time-efficient since you need to kill large amounts of mobs and should be left at the back of daily routine. However, these quest give quite a lot of EXP. Some people don't even do those quests since they feel that they are weak for their level.

Last edited:

binary_0011

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow ! i have been playing Lineage 2 ( since C1) for many many many yrs. spend like more than 2500 hrs.....then i stopped..

so , what is Revolution about? i stopped mmorpg for like 4 yrs liao....loss track liao. Is this same as L2? gonna spend like many many hrs? got trial mode before i buy?

those old skool L2 player will surly remember me.

Thanks.

Mionnn

Reaction score
wow ! i have been playing Lineage 2 ( since C1) for many many many yrs. spend like more than 2500 hrs.....then i stopped..

so , what is Revolution about? i stopped mmorpg for like 4 yrs liao....loss track liao. Is this same as L2? gonna spend like many many hrs? got trial mode before i buy?

those old skool L2 player will surly remember me.

Thanks.

I would say even though PC L2 is running on GoD, L2R is still more modernised. Basically it's very catered to mobile MMO fans, plus it's open world and mixed with dungeons.

There's also castle siege and World Bossing. I heard that they are revamping some of the UI to cater to people who aren't familiar with MMORPGs, but I'm hoping not too much was changed from the KR version.

Somehow I feel that Lineage 2 franchise isn't well-known in SG hahaha

4urorax

Reaction score
Hi All. Our main Clan has capped the member limit. We have created a 2nd Clan invitation link. You can join by pre-registering via this link: http://lineage2-revolution.com/en#event/prereg/4869

If you have pre-registered without the link, you may wait for the Clan invite when the game launches. Thanks!

We are on Server: Giran01

If you require any assistance or wish to hang out with us, you may look for us on our discord server at http://esf.link/eindsc or visit the clan thread at http://einsofgaming.com/forums/index.php/topic,717.0.html

Please be reminded that the pre-registration closes on 13 June. See you in game on June 14!

zhirong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah Lineage 2. Last time I played from Prelude to C3. Super grindy but I rerolled into a Swordsinger back then as it was highly sought after and leveled very fast from there coz many parties wanted me.

Probably will be playing this as well

Mionnn

Reaction score
Wah Lineage 2. Last time I played from Prelude to C3. Super grindy but I rerolled into a Swordsinger back then as it was highly sought after and leveled very fast from there coz many parties wanted me.

Probably will be playing this as well

Swordsinger and Bladedancer are very popular classes in KR as well, especially BD. I did hear a whole party of BD and one Abyss Walker clearing dungeon like mopping floor...

But since KR meta changes very often, idk if it's still possible.

Mionnn

Reaction score
Did a little something so it's easier to see for classes:

U7W72fv.png

BaSW8JU.png

nDKE3pu.png

Qg3aNYL.png

Most popular classes (not in ranking): Silver Ranger, Plains Walker, Spellsinger, Bladedancer, Slayer, Bishop

Executor 84

Reaction score
hi all,

am very interested in this game and have pre register myself in same server giran01.

view some thread and saw some saying nuker is good in damage / pvp and also, read a lot of information about SH = Spell Howler.

how do you guys think of this class?

Mionnn

Reaction score
hi all,

am very interested in this game and have pre register myself in same server giran01.

view some thread and saw some saying nuker is good in damage / pvp and also, read a lot of information about SH = Spell Howler.

how do you guys think of this class?

Not very sure on how SH is, but I do know Spellsinger is quite popular. If I'm not wrong, SH got updated in KR recently? Unsure on the details.

EDIT: Just heard from my L2R KR friends that Spellsinger is the top Mystic class in PvP currently. Reason being it can CC and AoE.

Dwarf Guardian and Elf Swordsinger are not very good/popular atm, but I do see people play them. KR meta always changes very quickly; what might be bad in the current build might become OP the next time.

Last edited:

weijie.lin

Reaction score
Did a little something so it's easier to see for classes:
Most popular classes (not in ranking): Silver Ranger, Plains Walker, Spellsinger, Bladedancer, Slayer, Bishop

browsed thru some kr sites with goog translate
compiling their impression of each class(please debunk if its not true) want to get a feel of how each class is like too
*seems like rogues are best for auto-farming

human
warrior- paladin is decent but seems like not much usage for tanks in most content? warlord is bad
rogue- treasure hunter is bad,hawkeye is much inferior to elves and has AI problems
mage- bishop is great in seiges , not much info on sorcs

elf
warrior- no info on tank or swordsinger
rogue- both are good , silver ranger (and bd) is top 2 dps overall
mage- both are good , elder is the "best" overall healer

darkelf
warrior-no info on tanks , bd is top dps
rogue- not much info
mage- not much info

dwarf
warrior- slayers are good , guardians are not good(seems like most posters dont like tanks)
rogue- both are not in a good place now
any knows if the scavange(+gold) ability is any good
mage- better choices with elves/bishop

Mionnn

Reaction score
browsed thru some kr sites with goog translate
compiling their impression of each class(please debunk if its not true) want to get a feel of how each class is like too
*seems like rogues are best for auto-farming

human
warrior- paladin is decent but seems like not much usage for tanks in most content? warlord is bad
rogue- treasure hunter is bad,hawkeye is much inferior to elves and has AI problems
mage- bishop is great in seiges , not much info on sorcs

elf
warrior- no info on tank or swordsinger
rogue- both are good , silver ranger (and bd) is top 2 dps overall
mage- both are good , elder is the "best" overall healer

darkelf
warrior-no info on tanks , bd is top dps
rogue- not much info
mage- not much info

dwarf
warrior- slayers are good , guardians are not good(seems like most posters dont like tanks)
rogue- both are not in a good place now
any knows if the scavange(+gold) ability is any good
mage- better choices with elves/bishop

I heard Paladin is OP right now, in general shield-wielding classes seems extremely tanky for PvP.

Unsure about Silver Ranger being top DPS, I know they are one of the top in PvP, but it might be purely coz everyone's playing SR.

Abyss Walker seems to focus on burst DPS, pretty good for PvP I guess.

All these info came out with 3v3 release, which was the latest update.

Rule of thumb is to play whatever you like. If you hit level 100 and still like the class, the class is for you. OP class can become underpowered overnight in KR games.

Last edited:

Mionnn

Reaction score
Server: Giran01
Join Guild: http://esf.link/ln2rgld

Pre-Registration: http://lineage2-revolution.com/en#event/prereg/3775

If you have any questions or require assistance, you may look for us on our Discord server at http://esf.link/eindsc

dsh2Mzn.jpg

Official Website: http://lineage2-revolution.com/en
Publisher: Net Marble
Developer: NC Soft
Platform(s): Android, iOS
Release Date: June 2017
Guild Server: Giran01

Video

Screenshot

screen2.jpg

screen3.jpg

screen4.jpg

We have players who played the KR version and they will be moving to the EN version.

If you're interested to play together or looking for a Guild, you may consider joining us at: http://esf.link/ln2rgld

Second guild still has 3 slots left.

Executor 84

Reaction score
Which class seems to be the best pvp?
Dark elf or human and what role..?
Thos playing korean or have some knowledge, mind to share?
Jus applied in 2nd guild :)

Mionnn

Reaction score
Which class seems to be the best pvp?
Dark elf or human and what role..?
Thos playing korean or have some knowledge, mind to share?
Jus applied in 2nd guild :)

Class that is best in PvP might become underpower overnight as stated before.
Dark Elf Bladedancer is a good class in PvE, Abyss Walker is a burst class. Human Paladin is very tanky, Bishop is more on full heals.

zheyan

Reaction score
U guys got any guild in server Aden 01? I reserved my nick there already

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.