[Official] BlackBerry KEYone

PCI_Slot

Reaction score
silver/black in-ear headphones will be arriving tomorrow.:)
image.jpg

Walaooo why urs so fast one? Mine arriving 22nd lol.

I ordered on the 11th and got confirmation this morning in stock. And they sent out my package ard 6pm just now.

Edit: (Ok paisay... u talking about earphones. haha. I thought u talking about the phone)

qyc_91

Reaction score
Why 900+? should be low-mid 800s.

SGD750 for phone + 43SGD for shipping + GST 52.5SGD = 845SGD landed

prices are converted from my CC statement so they are accurate :)

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maybe it's time for my huawei P9 to go. it still stuck at Sep 2016 security

chaddeus

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ah.. I see the halo effect on the edges of the screen... I guess you wouldn't see the halo effect if you turn on the screen but but when you turn off the screen, it can be annoying for me. Just my OCD

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he didn't managed to paste properly.
28d358a88bca4ef11900059d996d66d5.jpg

Ah.. I see the halo effect on the edges of the screen... I guess you wouldn't see the halo effect if you turn on the screen but but when you turn off the screen, it can be annoying for me. Just my OCD

mminbcn

Reaction score
Is there only one SKU for the K1? Concerned about the radios and if they're compatible in the countries I travel (Singapore, HK, Vietnam). Thanks for the info guys!

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there only one SKU for the K1? Concerned about the radios and if they're compatible in the countries I travel (Singapore, HK, Vietnam). Thanks for the info guys!

General radio networks. These 2 places = no issue. Vietnam...... Needs to check

PCI_Slot

Reaction score

PCI_Slot

Reaction score
he didn't managed to paste properly.
28d358a88bca4ef11900059d996d66d5.jpg

Hmmm even if you try to put in properly, doesnt look like it'll be there perfect. Since the edges of the screen is like curved (Not as curved as the S7 edge tho)

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmmm even if you try to put in properly, doesnt look like it'll be there perfect. Since the edges of the screen is like curved (Not as curved as the S7 edge tho)

Its just wrapped screen :( Even the Passport (normal not SE) had this stupiak issue :(

miss those days of flat screen - make SP SOOOO much easier

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.