Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Emre will likely miss the start of new season cause he was called up for the German team to play in the confederation cup....

Klopp may want to buy some more German players.
Hope they are not playing for German team.
Or else Liverpool will be shorthanded again.

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
In term of league points we are better off, but in cup competitions we are worse off than last season....
We got knock out in both cups in the space of a couple of weeks.....that was disappointing.
Hope we can win well this sunday, u never know if goal difference might decide 3rd place.

Should be one goal winner game.
Unless Boro players dun want to play.

cyberac

Reaction score
Re

Danny ward save two penalty to help Huddersfield in championship playoff final. Wow I think next season he will be a good challenge for mignolet

Actually I rather he stay with Huddersfield for another season, especially if they get promoted. He is a good talent but lacks experience at the top level to compete with Mignolet right now. A full season in the premier league as first choice at Huddersfield would do his development a world of good. After that then we can bring him back.

GunzerX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I rather he stay with Huddersfield for another season, especially if they get promoted. He is a good talent but lacks experience at the top level to compete with Mignolet right now. A full season in the premier league as first choice at Huddersfield would do his development a world of good. After that then we can bring him back.

Sound good esp if Huddersfield is bac in epl and he get to play full season in epl.

1xtreme

Reaction score
QOrVtJl.jpg

Just received my delivery parcel earlier today :o Have to say it looks alot nicer up front!!

Also got mine ytd, thanks to Lao Uncle bro. It sure looks nicer than compared to the pictures...:)

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score

messi7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dun think Klopp would sign a striker for more than 50 mil.
This guy would cost at least 80 mil before Monaco will decide to let him go since there are so many big clubs who are also interested in him.
Klopp should be finding raw diamond to polish.

Rumors that we are interested in Timo Werner.. He will be a more realistic signing than Mbappe

Werner was touted the next Reus but at Leizpig has play more centrally and tat has further developed his game.. he could be the "Lewandowski" that Klopp wan to develop at Liverpool..

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sian why not putting all the matches on sat instead of sun. If on sat at least after the match can post all the reviews here when the match finished at 12am local time. By the way, all the EPL broadcasters main channels are showing Liverpool vs Middlesbrough and their secondary channels are showing other epl matches, so plenty of iptv channels to pick to watch Liverpool match live ;)

GunzerX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sian why not putting all the matches on sat instead of sun. If on sat at least after the match can post all the reviews here when the match finished at 12am local time. By the way, all the EPL broadcasters main channels are showing Liverpool vs Middlesbrough and their secondary channels are showing other epl matches, so plenty of iptv channels to pick to watch Liverpool match live ;)
We should have more TV rights than spur.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dun think Klopp would sign a striker for more than 50 mil.
This guy would cost at least 80 mil before Monaco will decide to let him go since there are so many big clubs who are also interested in him.
Klopp should be finding raw diamond to polish.

Should get a 20+ goals striker. Since we have raw talent like Origi and Ings.

hopefully tmr we get to see 4-4-2 diamond once again, show no mercy, score as many goals as we can and end this season on a high note

Reaction score
Should be one goal winner game.
Unless Boro players dun want to play.

I beg to differ, sry bro lol. Boro already relegated, so they confirm no heart to play already. It should be a trashing like hull city, 5 or 6 goals kind lol.:s13:
Moreover we are home at anfield, our 12th man on the pitch which is the home atmosphere should play a part in us playing well.Last home game before the lap of honour, as well as a must win if we are booking a confirmed spot in the champs league, too much on the line to not perform... i'm sure the players knows that too..fingers crossed !:s12:

Reaction score
Rumors that we are interested in Timo Werner.. He will be a more realistic signing than Mbappe

Werner was touted the next Reus but at Leizpig has play more centrally and tat has further developed his game.. he could be the "Lewandowski" that Klopp wan to develop at Liverpool..

Young,fast & quite strong physically as well, exactly what u need in the premier league haha. He's like only 22 or 23, still got bags of potential & time to improve on his overall game as well.He is not that tall though, but he can maybe play a similar role like alexis sanchez at arsenal.Not sure about being the next lewandowski, probably more being the next reus. His finishing is alot left to be desired but his strong points is somewhat like mane, directness in his dribbling & the willingness to take on defenders.:D

begintoend

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I beg to differ, sry bro lol. Boro already relegated, so they confirm no heart to play already. It should be a trashing like hull city, 5 or 6 goals kind lol.:s13:
Moreover we are home at anfield, our 12th man on the pitch which is the home atmosphere should play a part in us playing well.Last home game before the lap of honour, as well as a must win if we are booking a confirmed spot in the champs league, too much on the line to not perform... i'm sure the players knows that too..fingers crossed !:s12:

Thinking the same too. 3 goals, clean sheet and a joyous celebration for us to end off the season.

Miroku90

Master Member
Reaction score

I agree, mbappe will be unrealistic for us to sign, there is too many bigger club that are chasing him. Another to look out for is Kasper Dolberg from ajax, got potential to be the next big star. Hopefully klopp or the board is looking out for him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.