rarenick

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

notorand

Reaction score

PiPiChew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How often do u guys change your v brake pads? I just bought this travelo fss 1 month ago, but back brakes like no stopping power. Not sure is brake pads or something else ...

Sent from Motorola MOTO G (4) using GAGT

Since it's a foldie bring back to them which should be rather easy and ask them have a look tell them 1 month is too short for the brake pads to fade. Act blur and innocent and test their goodwill :D

I'm looking at Travelo too hehe

Sent from An Average Sinkie using GAGT

notorand

Reaction score
Since it's a foldie bring back to them which should be rather easy and ask them have a look tell them 1 month is too short for the brake pads to fade. Act blur and innocent and test their goodwill :D

I'm looking at Travelo too hehe

Very far from my place leh ... Travelo so far not bad for me, but i got some rusty nuts on the chainring, but i think is because i wash with soap and water after every ride and never dry with cloth.

I think i got abit fanatic about bicycles now due to is new to me. Keep reading non stop and got a insatiable thirst for new knowledge on it, wonder when will this end ...

PiPiChew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very far from my place leh ... Travelo so far not bad for me, but i got some rusty nuts on the chainring, but i think is because i wash with soap and water after every ride and never dry with cloth.

I think i got abit fanatic about bicycles now due to is new to me. Keep reading non stop and got a insatiable thirst for new knowledge on it, wonder when will this end ...

I've been like this for about 4 months liao. Simi gear ratio la 25c wheels disc vs rim brakes la etc, but I'm too lazy to interprete bike geometry chart :s13:

notorand

Reaction score

PiPiChew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ly1968

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know the price if i were to ask any lbs to cut my seat post spoke shorter,tia :)

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally a warm enough morning for a ride! The Hudson River Greenway.

16m3qlh.jpg

dkxszzy

Reaction score
need advice

Hi guys, I'm new to bikes. Currently riding Giant entry level MTB but want to buy an adventure road bike/cx bike. Can anyone give some advice on which do you think is better, giant anyroad 2, merida cx 300 and trek crossrip 1? They are quite similar to me. Other than giant anyroad got higher head tube which means more upright position, I don't know if there are other major differences that may impact riding experience. I will mostly ride on road. Need you guys help here. Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.