VD

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

erwinrommel

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
well gorillas do fancy 16" wheels😆

:s13:

Its not easy to cycle fast on 16" wheels hor. Uncomfortable too.. i have a tyrell friend who normally cycles 30-32kmh on his tyrell FX but can only manage 20kmh on his brompton.

But the portability and footprint after folding will be very beneficial when small wheels are used.

kittypryde

Reaction score
I never understood why brompton is so expensive. For the same price range you could get a good mountain bike or a road bike with more features.

4pxCSO

Master Member
Reaction score
I never understood why brompton is so expensive. For the same price range you could get a good mountain bike or a road bike with more features.
U cannot fold a mountain bike or a road bike and take on public transport...

Just like calling FL, why got cat 150 cat 200 and cat 500.. But all those aren't just gals? Lol...

Sent from A Deep Dark World... using GAGT

erwinrommel

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U cannot fold a mountain bike or a road bike and take on public transport...

Just like calling FL, why got cat 150 cat 200 and cat 500.. But all those aren't just gals? Lol...

Sexpert spotted.. =:p

Didn't even know cat 500 exist. :s13::s13:

erwinrommel

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Let's imagine the scenario..

You cycle alone at changi beach and has a tummyache... what will you do?

You cycle from home to e.g. GBTB and it rained heavily.. if you don't want to be wet, reduce risk of slipping.. what will you do?

You want to sight-see and cycle at a particular place far from your place but can be reached by public transportation.. what do you do?

If you want to cycle straight after work,a d your office don't have space for you to park your bicycle.. what do you do?

BTW, a brompton is very sturdy. I went down-slope at mandai at 45 kmh with no rattling. Solidly built. I went down-slope on my Tern folding bike and it vibrated badly... not sturdy at all.

rarenick

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Let's imagine the scenario..

You cycle alone at changi beach and has a tummyache... what will you do?

You cycle from home to e.g. GBTB and it rained heavily.. if you don't want to be wet, reduce risk of slipping.. what will you do?

You want to sight-see and cycle at a particular place far from your place but can be reached by public transportation.. what do you do?

If you want to cycle straight after work,a d your office don't have space for you to park your bicycle.. what do you do?

BTW, a brompton is very sturdy. I went down-slope at mandai at 45 kmh with no rattling. Solidly built. I went down-slope on my Tern folding bike and it vibrated badly... not sturdy at all.
Just ride an obike?

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.