Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
only left adria in 15s and 3 speed rift objectives..can't be bothered to finish

just not a fast shooter :s22:

KarmaStrikesBack

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I find that Diablo 3 has lost its appeal a long time ago. :s13:

Actually its not bad a time filler between work and sleep but i didnt realise it till i sink more sleeping time than i should to chase after primals.. then thought of it resetting after some time just makes the effort goes down the drain...

Like you are playing for the sake of nothing

zensushi

Reaction score
Anyone willing to play with noob me? Just started playing Season 10 about 5 days ago. In the EDMW guild, but paiseh to impose on the top players. :eek: :(

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Like to check any DH shadow Man player here..? Like to get some advise. I recently managed to get hold of the full gear, but when I setup everything, I observed I run out of hatred super fast. It's very unlike UE Multi shot set. How do you guys managed your hatred and discipline without depleted during the game play..? Doesn't seems to have a generator also... Tks tks...

KarmaStrikesBack

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like to check any DH shadow Man player here..? Like to get some advise. I recently managed to get hold of the full gear, but when I setup everything, I observed I run out of hatred super fast. It's very unlike UE Multi shot set. How do you guys managed your hatred and discipline without depleted during the game play..? Doesn't seems to have a generator also... Tks tks...

Did you use karlei point and holypoint shot? These 2 are fundamental for shadowmantle build. If you still run out of hatred too fast, that means the torment lvl is too low for you. You need the mobs to at least tahan 2-3 hits from you.

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Did you use karlei point and holypoint shot? These 2 are fundamental for shadowmantle build. If you still run out of hatred too fast, that means the torment lvl is too low for you. You need the mobs to at least tahan 2-3 hits from you.

Yah, I did equip those two. Perhaps I am not used to it yet. Because for Multishot, its simply spaming all the way, once vengeance runs out, then switch to evasive fire to generate the hatred. But for Shadow Mantle set, its different.. But at least, it rekindle me back into D3 S10 game...:)

Hinana

Reaction score
depending on your paragon level, once you get used to it you'll be able to clear GR70 easily

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.