Nvidia Shield TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayz_sg

Reaction score
thanks.

will try that soon. but for now, i keep having DNS failed on getflix website itself even after configuring on both router/pc with no issues. could it be their downtime momentarily?

If the DNS status shows as failed, that means the setup was not correct. Check your DNS settings on your PC again and make sure it is the one from Getflix.
https://www.getflix.com.au/setup/dns-servers

Also check that your IP is correct in the dashboard, if the registered IP and current IP is not same, do a force update.

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks.

will try that soon. but for now, i keep having DNS failed on getflix website itself even after configuring on both router/pc with no issues. could it be their downtime momentarily?
u can force update your address within your account dashboard on the site
maybe dynamic ip changed

Fiddler

Banned
Reaction score
Finally got my shield and set it up….works well enough….bit of stuff i need to get used too.

Remote sucks major balls tho….using a Minix A2 Lite air mouse instead…works well enough in Kodi etc but on android apps the Minix A2 Lite won't input search characters….annoying using 2 remotes.

anyone found an air mouse that works fully?

KriBKriB

Reaction score
eh i think all boxes comes with a set of international adapter for the main plug. UK or EU
no other things needed.

Could someone confirm that Shield Pro boxes bought from the US come with UK plug? Do they support both 220/110 Volts?

Thanks!

phrozact

Reaction score
I got my set from Amazon US, but needed to use my own adapter to plug into our socket.

thorsten139

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any pros know what DVB-T2 receiver to use to connect to the shield?

=/

my TV don't have dvb t2 but i want to connect it directly to the shield and use plex

tatsit

Honorary Member
Reaction score
currently what's the best way to get shield?

and also just to confirm, has anyone tried the 4K HDR 10bit + dolby atmos with shield?

Reaction score
arghhhh damn irritating, on the product page it says ship and sold by Amazon and able to ship to Singapore, but I can't freaking check out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.