forestberry

Reaction score
Wah seh, some units already taken up. Super early birds. :eek:

Peaks Blk 465A
#22-66
#25-68
#25-80
#32-66

Someone said before.. probably grass roots leaders/helpers who get priority.

Don't think the actual one for normal ppl started yet. Even so hope there's not too many of these ppl :(

LiteHouse

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would think the sound of lift doors opening and closing would be a serious concern. Imagining listening to it non stop esp in the morning and evening. I believe it can be heard from 1 floor up and below too.

But u can dash for the lifts more efficiently la. No one can beat u to that =:p

Assuming staying for 99 years, need to like listening to doors opening and closing for 365 days x 99.

You mean, first to dash in. And also first to press the button and prep the lift for others to arrive? :s13:

Reaction score
Someone said before.. probably grass roots leaders/helpers who get priority.

Don't think the actual one for normal ppl started yet. Even so hope there's not too many of these ppl :(

grass roots leaders/helper really get priority? how true is this ya?

i got a fren who is a grass root leader. he got queue number 2 in a sengkang bto 5 yrs ago. at that time i tot he was just super lucky.

anyone got more statics on this? fren or fren fren who is a grassroot leader/helpers that get super good number?

mollyfeesh

Reaction score

i got a fren who is a grass root leader. he got queue number 2 in a sengkang bto 5 yrs ago. at that time i tot he was just super lucky.

anyone got more statics on this? fren or fren fren who is a grassroot leader/helpers that get super good number?

My dad was a grassroots leader, and when he applied for BTO, with my mum, they were second in the queue. On the day of selection, number 1 didn't arrive. So my folks were the first to choose.

kewell7

Reaction score

I believe Grassroots leaders (GRO) do get priority over other schemes. However, the scheme are not without drawbacks,

1) GRO needs to serve 3 years in his/her constituency before the bto application. After which, the GRO is not allowed to quit/stop serving the community until key collection.

2) GRO scheme only allows the choices of 5% of the units, not free for all. Meaning the computer will randomly choose 5% of clementi peaks units (6 units for 5 room/12 units for 4 room). These designated units may be low floors/bad orientations, depends alot on luck.

The main purpose of this scheme is to allocate current serving GRO to the new estate and foster a sense of community in the new neighbourhood.

Last edited:

LiteHouse

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dunno why dun have NorthArc dedicated thread?

priority queue selections:

Block 209B
#31-231 (4-rm)
#32-221 (5-rm)
#37-219 (5-rm)

Block 210A
#28-209 (5-rm)
#30-205 (4-rm)

Dyles

Master Member
Reaction score
I got queue number 8XX and invited on 2X August. Thought no change to select flat?

The general consensus (or trend) is that there'll be ~25-50% dropout rate. So likely that you may still get to select the limited leftover units (ie 2nd floor, face rubbish chute, beside main road, etc)

LiteHouse

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got queue number 8XX and invited on 2X August. Thought no change to select flat?

8XX means 800, 850 or 899? Don't be so vague leh. You can put X in the last digit.

And for which type of room? 4-room has a total supply of 766. 5-room has a total supply of 521.

Nanja_Monja

Reaction score
The general consensus (or trend) is that there'll be ~25-50% dropout rate. So likely that you may still get to select the limited leftover units (ie 2nd floor, face rubbish chute, beside main road, etc)

Thanks for the advise

LiteHouse

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone thinks choosing near the expressway is a deal breaker due to the constant noises?

caleblyleong

Reaction score
Hi guys, got my number 5X, appt on 23 june, wanted to see what are yall options. Im leaning to clementi peaks and wanting to take 30+ above floor choices. Any suggestions?

Is there any reason not to take the highest floor? And which stacks are best? i was thinking unit 78/66 were good.

gAryLin

Reaction score
anyone realized that the units are hardly moving? like 2 per day only? How to check the last queue number ?

maodinipie

Reaction score
anyone realized that the units are hardly moving? like 2 per day only? How to check the last queue number ?

If u are given a appointment, u shd be able to see it under your reference number in my hdb log in.

For 4 rooms it is currently last called number 37 with so far 26 units choosen, meaning 11 drop out so far.

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If u are given a appointment, u shd be able to see it under your reference number in my hdb log in.

For 4 rooms it is currently last called number 37 with so far 26 units choosen, meaning 11 drop out so far.

Without fail in every BTO there will be jokers that are in the top 20% queue that drops out. Unfortunately, those out of queue that really needs a flat are indirectly penalize by these jokers.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.