Need earphones recommendations

greatgreenman

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm looking for earphones/earbuds for workouts. It will need to be wireless and secure since I do full body routines and don't want wires getting in my way or it falling out of my ears.
I listen to typically bass heavy/metal music during workouts.
My budget is around $100.

Any recommendations will be very helpful!

HamsterKing

Reaction score
You should look down the thread because a lot people ask already xD haha, JBL wireless is good for bass, u can try the Creative one they currently have promotion for $69? HWZ posted on the FB deals for this week or something

sinfever

Reaction score
Im using Siberia at the moment and it was very good when it was new but now i cant even hear footsteps in CSGO does that really happen to headsets?? It wears out??

xuan87

Reaction score
Get the Jaap from local shop lendmeurears. It was a kickstarter project and will be delivered in June. But after that you can get it directly from the shop. I backed it for $70, not sure what is the retail price but should be under $100.

I plan to use it for workout, in fact the Jaap is designed to be a workout IEM. Fully wireless.

greatgreenman

Reaction score
Does anyone have other recommendations? I got the creative outlier from massdrop but the audio quality is only average and the Bluetooth signal seems to cut off with movement. Really like how compact and secure it is in the ear though.

Irenicus

Master Member
Reaction score
I would recommend the Soundmagic E10BT which is within your budget. The AKG Y50BT, Beyerdynamic Byron BT or Sennheiser Momentum In Ear Wireless are also recommended but they are above $100.

Last edited:

musicsg_com

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm looking for earphones/earbuds for workouts. It will need to be wireless and secure since I do full body routines and don't want wires getting in my way or it falling out of my ears.
I listen to typically bass heavy/metal music during workouts.
My budget is around $100.

Any recommendations will be very helpful!

Get the Jaap from local shop lendmeurears. It was a kickstarter project and will be delivered in June. But after that you can get it directly from the shop. I backed it for $70, not sure what is the retail price but should be under $100.

I plan to use it for workout, in fact the Jaap is designed to be a workout IEM. Fully wireless.

JAAP_Prototype2.jpg

Agree that Jaap will be an excellent choice. It is wire-free, heavy bass, very secure, 6 hour battery life. You can buy now at S$109 from LMUE shop at Adelphi.

http://musicphotolife.com/2017/08/alpha-delta-jaap-review-true-wireless-earphones-designed-singapore/

greatgreenman

Reaction score
thanks all for the suggestions. what about with a $200 budget? I was looking at the Jaybird X3 but I'm not sure if there's anything better.

I'm currently using Creative Outliers but the sound quality is only average. I definitely need something that stays in the ear and wireless

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.