China Tablets to recommend

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone has the FNF Ifive Mini 4S ?

I just received my Ifive Mini 4S. Not bad... bought from here for US$135 during VIP offer including express shipping.

Tablet feels solid with the metallic housing, very good display... flashed with official firmware update 1.06... fast speeds on Marshmallow 6.01.

Feels like a good upgrade from my broken Nexus 7 (2013).

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how does kindle fire compare with these chinese tablets
price seems low too

Kegler

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ezbuy's insurance does not cover functionality failure.

Moral of story: Buy with every other shipping service besides ezbuy
If u could read and write chinese its better to go buy directly in taobao. Its becos of the ezbuy mechanism where taobao seller will only know ezbuy bought from them and not you

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If u could read and write chinese its better to go buy directly in taobao. Its becos of the ezbuy mechanism where taobao seller will only know ezbuy bought from them and not you

I can China but it's not that straightforward. Many things including tablets and phones and powerbanks taobao will refuse to sell to overseas even with taobao own forwarder due to restrictions usually battery. This is where concerige service is needed to bypass this restriction along with using sensitive air instead of economy.

Anyway just to share, I also bought the same tablet from AliExpress via FedEx IE, the seller dispatched the stock from Hong Kong. FedEx IE from HK only cost around USD$15, cheaper than sensitive air from China.

polar15

Reaction score
I just received my Ifive Mini 4S. Not bad... bought from here for US$135 during VIP offer including express shipping.

Tablet feels solid with the metallic housing, very good display... flashed with official firmware update 1.06... fast speeds on Marshmallow 6.01.

Hi, May i know where you bought it from? Thanks!

kirin_kid

Reaction score
I can China but it's not that straightforward. Many things including tablets and phones and powerbanks taobao will refuse to sell to overseas even with taobao own forwarder due to restrictions usually battery. This is where concerige service is needed to bypass this restriction along with using sensitive air instead of economy.

Anyway just to share, I also bought the same tablet from AliExpress via FedEx IE, the seller dispatched the stock from Hong Kong. FedEx IE from HK only cost around USD$15, cheaper than sensitive air from China.

This is true! Due to some stupid restriction, some of the items need to be sent via third parties

These third parties service providers are just taking this advantage, They just anyhow set your parcels as sensitive item, must be shipped by sensitive air/sea which cost extra money.

Some times, some items contain not "restricted items or dangerous items", also set is a sensitive items, just to charge high rate.

Try to avoid this trap, unless you have no choice.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Hi, May i know where you bought it from? Thanks!

The word 'here' in my post is the link :s13:

anyway, here it is:

https://www.banggood.com/FNF-Ifive-...re-7_9-Inch-Android-6_0-Tablet-p-1119252.html

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha. i missed "here". thanks!

Try this code for further discount if you are buying.... not sure if it is still valid

i85OgGh.jpg

Also, the firmware updates and upgrade tool can be found here: https://techtablets.com/2017/04/fnf-ifive-mini-4s-firmware-1-06-released-root-method/

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.