What are you reading now?

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
worse than Great Gatsby?
I thought of reading it too. :(

Not sure about great gatsby. Great gatsby is very long and I couldnt take it after one chapter.

Mocking bird is even more challenging to read but shorter.

But I dislike reading fiction books in general. Prefer non-fiction self development books.

I am just trying to read these classics for inspiration but very hard read :vijayadmin:

Last edited:
Reaction score
0R5Y19p.jpg

BirdbrainZ

Master Member
Reaction score
Revisiting a digitalised copy of Sunglasses After Dark by Nancy A Collins on my new kindle paperwhite.

bedfordanes75

Reaction score
It's all up to preference but i would definitely think to kill a mockingbird is an easier read. I finished it in a few days but i could never go around finishing anything from f. scott fitzgerald.

Tbh i think it's easier if you watched the film adaptations of these literary classics then read the books since you'll know what to expect. Also, if you're really keen then maybe you can also hit up sparknotes to have a greater appreciation of the text.

Not sure about great gatsby. Great gatsby is very long and I couldnt take it after one chapter.

Mocking bird is even more challenging to read but shorter.

But I dislike reading fiction books in general. Prefer non-fiction self development books.

I am just trying to read these classics for inspiration but very hard read :vijayadmin:

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Going to start on John Grisham new novel once my replacement paperwhite arrives.

sashimi69

Reaction score
Historical Romance

Just finished reading 2 historical romance books by Julia Quinn. I don't know a lot of people who like reading historical romance but there's something really enticing about it... :s22:

_YM84_

Reaction score
Right now, I'm in the middle of "Life Without Limit" by Nick Vuyacic. It's an inspiring story of how disability should never be a hindrance in life. Makes you put things in perspective and be grateful for everything. I highly recommend it!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.