Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Comes with a 3300mAh battery, with a more improved DASH charge ~
tJYH8f0.jpg

Sent from an Xperia using GAGT

batboyz

Master Member
Reaction score
With this design, most likely they will go with the fruit way of dual camera.

aqualeris

Reaction score
Based on previous oneplus release (like OP3), anyone know how fast after launch will it be available in sg (qoo10, lazada or local shops like mobyshop etc)?

Going overseas at the beginning of July so will be nice if I can bring it along to take pictures.

batboyz

Master Member
Reaction score
Based on previous oneplus release (like OP3), anyone know how fast after launch will it be available in sg (qoo10, lazada or local shops like mobyshop etc)?

Going overseas at the beginning of July so will be nice if I can bring it along to take pictures.

Not so fast, early July? You can forget about it. Even if it will be sold in SG via Lazada, probably will be in Sept. OP3T was/is not sold in SG by OP, only OP3.

OnePlus 5's elder brother, the OPPO R11 :o

Yup, if it will be that design, then yup, most likely that's the reason why. Too bad, was looking forward to OP5 to see how they gonna improve the cam, but looks like gonna be disappointed.

Last edited:

aqualeris

Reaction score
Not so fast, early July? You can forget about it. Even if it will be sold in SG via Lazada, probably will be in Sept. OP3T was/is not sold in SG by OP, only OP3.

Yup, if it will be that design, then yup, most likely that's the reason why. Too bad, was looking forward to OP5 to see how they gonna improve the cam, but looks like gonna be disappointed.

I'm not talking about official OP sales. 3rd-party resalers like Expansy, Mobyshop etc are okay too. OP3 was definitely available in SG via Lazada and Qoo10, because I have friends who got them from either.

batboyz

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm not talking about official OP sales. 3rd-party resalers like Expansy, Mobyshop etc are okay too. OP3 was definitely available in SG via Lazada and Qoo10, because I have friends who got them from either.

The announcement will be on 20th June. It's mentioned that they will start selling on Amazon India on the same day, but no mention of other region, so I still doubt can get it by early July. Expansys probably if OP starts selling either earlier/on the same day in China, but certainly not Mobyshop.

Many ppl did not know this, but OP sold OP3 direct through Lazada exclusively for a very short period of time. This was the set with local warranty, not export set, hence the reason why I thought you were asking about local set with local warranty.

Last edited:

aqualeris

Reaction score
The announcement will be on 20th June. It's mentioned that they will start selling on Amazon India on the same day, but no mention of other region, so I still doubt can get it by early July. Expansys probably if OP starts selling either earlier/on the same day in China, but certainly not Mobyshop.

Many ppl did not know this, but OP sold OP3 direct through Lazada exclusively for a very short period of time. This was the set with local warranty, not export set, hence the reason why I thought you were asking about local set with local warranty.

I was referring to being able to get it in SG with any of the options (overseas ship to SG via Expansys, locally in Mobyshop) by early July. So Expansys might be a possibility? Normally how long does Expansys take to ship to SG? Warranty is not a big concern because I'm aware buying an overseas phone = limited to no local warranty.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.