Newbie needs Help. Question: Is HWZ the right platform to sell Fiber Optics and LEDs?

Ming Chan

Reaction score
Sorry, I do not see any help sections in the Forums, and clearing stock of these goods are kinda my personal project. Please direct me to the right section if I should not be posting this here. ^^!

The items I am selling are Fiber Optics and LEDs, they are not the ready made plug and play systems. These are mostly used for lighting / effect lighting, although I do have some Fiber Optic Pigtails to sell too. All of the posts I've seen so far are of phones, TVs, end user products. So I am wondering if this is the right site to sell the stock.

Are there other sites or platforms that are more suitable for sale of items like these? Your help will be very much appreciated. :)

Ming Chan

Reaction score
Thank you for your response! ^^ I have posted there and also the Hobbyists's Bazaar. There were some views but no response. Maybe it's slow going.

Anyone else knows of any other sites or platforms I might try?

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your response! ^^ I have posted there and also the Hobbyists's Bazaar. There were some views but no response. Maybe it's slow going.

Anyone else knows of any other sites or platforms I might try?

VRZ, Carousel, shopee, trezo, ern the rest i cant rmb.

NurShah

Reaction score
You can sell anything anywhere, only difference is if you sell your stuffs or not

Ming Chan

Reaction score
Yes, that's why I am asking if people would know of more suitable websites to sell Fiber Optics. :) I can put things up for sale, but it might not sell or sell well because the people looking are not the kind of people who would buy those things.

I will be very thankful if people in the know can point me out to the right sites. :) I am greatful for any help I receive. ^^

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.