Aia vitality app challenge

blurpandasg2014

Reaction score
I just downloaded the aia vitality app for weekly step reward program. However, my shealth does not seem to auto sync the steps.

Does anyone know how often does the steps get updated to aia

dendii

Reaction score
Your shealth should be the main tracking app and the data is usually synced at the end of the day or the following day. (In my case, usually before 12pm).

However I have also experienced server lagginess on multiple occasions. The tech team got back to me saying that it may take 72 hours for points to be properly reflecting.

blurpandasg2014

Reaction score
Your shealth should be the main tracking app and the data is usually synced at the end of the day or the following day. (In my case, usually before 12pm).

However I have also experienced server lagginess on multiple occasions. The tech team got back to me saying that it may take 72 hours for points to be properly reflecting.
So far there has no sync history since I started using the app since 2days ago. Is there a manual sync button?

zhix

Reaction score
My S Health can't sync to the vitality app since Day 1.. about a month already, app shows that my S Health is already linked but no data is transferred. Write to AIA support team .. totally no response.

blurpandasg2014

Reaction score
My S Health can't sync to the vitality app since Day 1.. about a month already, app shows that my S Health is already linked but no data is transferred. Write to AIA support team .. totally no response.

Reinstall Shealth and AIA app. Afterwhich, u try to sync. Once u see that there is a sync timing means the data is uploaded to AIA side. If the points not updated on the app, it means its AIA server issue

zhix

Reaction score
Tried 3-4 times .. doesn't work, still no sync. Using Samung Note 5 running on latest Android 7. not sure if that's the issue

Reinstall Shealth and AIA app. Afterwhich, u try to sync. Once u see that there is a sync timing means the data is uploaded to AIA side. If the points not updated on the app, it means its AIA server issue

zhix

Reaction score
For those who have the same problem as me. This solved it.

------------------

Thank you for your email and we are sorry for the late reply.

Please be informed that we check with technical department, as per our technical team mention, there is configuration issue with S-Health. S-Health application allows only in developer mode to get the steps or exercise. Please try to configure as SHealth-->Settings-->About--> multiple click on version number. Then try to de-link and link and sync. Please maintain proper internet connection when syncing.

Should you require further assistance, feel free to contact us at 1800 248 8000 or send us an email at support@aiavitality.com.sg.

Real change to health begins at AIAVitality.com.sg.

Yours Sincerely
Vitality Support

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sidetrack. anyone flash his vitality card at e counter before? wondering what food is entitled to further discount

zeroX26

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sidetrack. anyone flash his vitality card at e counter before? wondering what food is entitled to further discount

You can DL the list of food items on the Vitality website. But the discount isn't given on the spot; the value will be accumulated and paid to you via cold storage vouchers.

The_Davis

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Look for items with "V" at upper right corner of the pricing tag.

E.g. essentials 10+ 2 eggs

SBC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can help to take a snapshot of the price tag?

How to upload the workout using app like Fitbit for additional points? Thanks

Wkheyk

Reaction score
Look for items with "V" at upper right corner of the pricing tag.

E.g. essentials 10+ 2 eggs

does it means that those with a "V" will then be entitled with the points?
is it okay if i show the soft copy of the vitality card using the app rather than bringing the physical card?

Wkheyk

Reaction score
anyway, for those facing issues with syncing the app and device, you can try to delete the app and re-download again to see if it works

arunjacob

Reaction score
Looking to join team

I am looking to join a team. Hitting the target every week. PM me.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.