Apple Smart Keyboard for iPAD Pro not working

byteyou

Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone experiencing this issue? The keyboard can't work and it says this accessory is not supported. I have try to reset, restart and update but it still doesn't work. Appreciate any advice. Thanks!

IMG_0030 by Jason Ang, on Flickr

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If the problem persist even after doing a hard reset, book an appointment with the apple genius,

SNAG

Master Member
Reaction score
BTW do they require a receipt when requesting for an exchange? Have got a ASK but it's a gift.

huge357

Reaction score
Apple doesn't require receipt for any product.

I sent my smart keyboard for replacement a few months ago through A.Lab since it was experiencing this same issue and would never get connected anymore. The moron at A.Lab requested for a receipt and I was upset since why require a receipt when there is no counterfeit smart keyboard in the market. Good thing I still had it and they replaced it after a couple of days. Hopefully its just that specific person that required and the one who will handle you wont.

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just book a genius appt using e Apple Support app. they can help...

nicepal

Reaction score
Hope you got your Smart Keyboard replacement resolve.

If brand new, best to get it replaced. Mine is 2 weeks old, so far so good, didn't encounter the issue mentioned.

Or you want to try use a cloth and clean the contact points to see if it is bad contacts?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.