[Official] EDMW Cat Owners Thread~ - Part 3

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Well, our estate had reached the 80% mark for proceeding with the enbloc sale. We will have 2 years, (I think), to settle these poor cats in our estate. The other feeders and I had not sat down to talk about it, but we will. Most probably, we will have to adopt them, even though they already had their own cats to worry about. I keep birds at home, but I don't mind having 1 of the cats at home. Let's see how.
Now we had a new problem. We found 7 young cats thrown out by their young owner when his mother passed away. His mother was the one who took care of them when she was alive, but sadly now these cats are on the rooftop garden of the MSCP at our area. They were so malnourished when I were told about it by a lady who knew the family. So skinny. I told my gang and we took turns to feed them for now. I found the cats' father downstairs a few days later, also very skinny and hungry. We did called CWS, but they had not return back to us. We are trying to fatten them up to set them up for adoption. I will post their photos here when I got the time. What will u all do in this situation? Will you report that family to the SPCA for pet abandonment? And will the SPCA take away these cats?
Hi please post your appeal on facebook with pics. More chances for these cats to get adopted. There are many cat groups in facebook. You can join and post there to raise more awareness. You can also post the facebook link here and I can help you share

Also dunno why this week alone I have seen so many abandoned cases in facebook. Really terrible

AristroCats

Master Member
Reaction score
Well, our estate had reached the 80% mark for proceeding with the enbloc sale. We will have 2 years, (I think), to settle these poor cats in our estate. The other feeders and I had not sat down to talk about it, but we will. Most probably, we will have to adopt them, even though they already had their own cats to worry about. I keep birds at home, but I don't mind having 1 of the cats at home. Let's see how.
Now we had a new problem. We found 7 young cats thrown out by their young owner when his mother passed away. His mother was the one who took care of them when she was alive, but sadly now these cats are on the rooftop garden of the MSCP at our area. They were so malnourished when I were told about it by a lady who knew the family. So skinny. I told my gang and we took turns to feed them for now. I found the cats' father downstairs a few days later, also very skinny and hungry. We did called CWS, but they had not return back to us. We are trying to fatten them up to set them up for adoption. I will post their photos here when I got the time. What will u all do in this situation? Will you report that family to the SPCA for pet abandonment? And will the SPCA take away these cats?

Hi please post your appeal on facebook with pics. More chances for these cats to get adopted. There are many cat groups in facebook. You can join and post there to raise more awareness. You can also post the facebook link here and I can help you share

Also dunno why this week alone I have seen so many abandoned cases in facebook. Really terrible

Is it possible to also post these cats for adoption at CWS website without having to talk to them first perhaps ?...

alfcrazyhorse

Reaction score
To those who are feeding wet food to stray cats, what brand do u usually buy? And how much? My wife is feeding Fancy Feast wet food to those 7 cats, (plus I feed 3 of my regular strays), and that will burn a hole in my pocket as I am a retiree. Any big size cans u all can recommend? Fancy Feast is $21.50 cheapest for 24 cans. Can finish in a week, or less.

Lurker_13

Master Member
Reaction score
^I feed my com kitties the Aristo Premium plus chicken, Fussie cat super premium chicken & black label tuna with chicken and occassionally wellness chicken. I dun usually feed in big cans cos' i dun like to keep leftovers.

goldilocks

Reaction score
Need some help, where can I get customised PVC panels to prevent cats from jumping out of house main gate?

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
^I feed my com kitties the Aristo Premium plus chicken, Fussie cat super premium chicken & black label tuna with chicken and occassionally wellness chicken. I dun usually feed in big cans cos' i dun like to keep leftovers.
I have been feeding Aristo Cats 400grams can food for years. But dunno why nowadays all the community cats don like to eat the 400g cans anymore. I tried diff brands of 400g can food - Aristo Cats, Sumo Cats, Fussie Cat. As long as its manufactured on 2017 all the 25 cats in my area refuse to touch the cans.

I dunno what to do. Now I have about 4 cartons waiting to give away.

I find the cats like to eat those small 85g cans like aristo cats premium, fussie cat premium, etc. But I need about 20 cans per day and it will be very exp cost wise :(

Lurker_13

Master Member
Reaction score
I have been feeding Aristo Cats 400grams can food for years. But dunno why nowadays all the community cats don like to eat the 400g cans anymore. I tried diff brands of 400g can food - Aristo Cats, Sumo Cats, Fussie Cat. As long as its manufactured on 2017 all the 25 cats in my area refuse to touch the cans.

I dunno what to do. Now I have about 4 cartons waiting to give away.

I find the cats like to eat those small 85g cans like aristo cats premium, fussie cat premium, etc. But I need about 20 cans per day and it will be very exp cost wise :(

Oh tat is strange... the feeder aunty iirc also feed the com kitties the 400gm, let me check if she got the same issue wif the kitties. If not i see if she is ok to take over some of yr cartons.

Maybe the small 85gm is more 'concentrated' in flavor? Sometimes my kitties niao, can't even finish half a can. Arghhh.. Do you get yr supplies at the shop or online? I think the feeder aunty alws go across to JB to get hers.

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Oh tat is strange... the feeder aunty iirc also feed the com kitties the 400gm, let me check if she got the same issue wif the kitties. If not i see if she is ok to take over some of yr cartons.

Maybe the small 85gm is more 'concentrated' in flavor? Sometimes my kitties niao, can't even finish half a can. Arghhh.. Do you get yr supplies at the shop or online? I think the feeder aunty alws go across to JB to get hers.
Thanks very much.

I usually order from polypet.

My sisters say that all the cats bully me :o

Last edited:
Reaction score
pa-1.png

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2017/06/...s-into-adorable-dogs-and-cats-of-war【photos】/

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.