Re Tiling for Bath room

Guitarol

Reaction score
Hi,

My house is coming of age and I'm exploring re-tiling both toilets. ( HDB 5 rooms )

I'm just exploring re-tiling without I.D. cos I wanna keep it simple.

Anyone has recently re-tile your toilets and how much will it cost to do it?

hope to get some input .

have a great weekend!

The other consideration is to repaint it over but I'm afraid the paint might come out over time.

HarmanK

Reaction score
Re-tiling need no ID. Jus choose the tiles u are atrracted to in term of pricing and mocolour. U can refer to renovation msg for ideas and designs. Preferably floor tiles to be slightly rough so you will not slip, esp if you have elderly at home. Work wise will be inconvenient cos hacking and workers accessing. Each toilet takes about 4 days avg cos hacking 1 day. Water proofing 1 day. Tiling 1-2 days if include walls and install w.c. Yr contractor will need to apply to HDB for renovation permit.

noskcid

Reaction score
Am from factory selling tiles directly to customers and have designated contractor.*

facebook -*https://www.facebook.com/marbleflooringsg/

or whatsapp me at 96444696

What I need from you will be your floorplan in high res, and specifications of your renovation.

cheers,
Dickson

Like me on facebook for Latest Updates

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score
Can buy from HDB.
But even that also not 100% accurate.

If re-tiling bathroom, measure the Length x Breath x Height of each bathroom if u want different design of tiles will be enough.

It's for calculation of how much tiles you need to get the job done, as well as if they have enough quantity for your "project". :)

noskcid

Reaction score
$10 Marble Tile Flash Sale (Tiling and contractor Services available)

Flash Sale Marble Tiles
$10 per ft2
Dry Laying and Sealer inclusive in price

1) Savannah grey - 1200x800 cutting

13620356_622269617935850_4347634684455489804_n.jpg

2) Lido grey honed finished - 900x900 cutting

13658939_622267777936034_3352037414538796384_n.jpg

Ready for viewing in Factory at Sungei Kadut

While stocks last subjected to availability on first come first serve basis

$_20.JPG

Marble Tiles Flooring, Ceiling and Walls - Direct Factory Sale
Cutting tiles ourselves in factory means customer gets the Best price for Our tiles

Contact Dickson @ 96444696
or leave a message at
https://marblehdb.wordpress.com/contact/

Like us to get updates at
https://www.facebook.com/marbleflooringsg/

13508894_617476641748481_5727871044323002595_n.png

Online Catalogue https://marblehdb.wordpress.com

Contact us for Marble flooring sg services, or Marble flooring and costs in Singapore

We provide Quality marble flooring and reliable servicing with our Established Marble flooring services

Luxurious Luxury Marble Flooring, Marble slab, we also can cater to in our local factory

$_20.JPG

Suitable for Living/Dining Room Flooring. Dining Table Top, Kitchen Top, Bathrooms Wall & Floor, Feature Wall, Side Table Top, Coffee Table Top, Rooms - even Your bedroom, storeroom, shophouse, & office.

Tiling service at affordable rate with no hidden costs

Send us the floorplan for quotation or you could send us your sq feet size for estimate quotation

Get us to help you save renovation costs on interior design

$_20.JPG

OwlJowl

Reaction score
Do you have any idea what the market rate for laying tiles only is? I'm looking to buy my own tiles and get contractor to lay.

Kaylin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you have any idea what the market rate for laying tiles only is? I'm looking to buy my own tiles and get contractor to lay.

normally labor only is $1000+ for 1 bathroom (walls & floor). buying yr own tiles is definitely a wise choice. im tempted to buy mine from taobao, where they have lots of cheap & nice ones like trendy hexagon marble or grey cement looking tiles.

OwlJowl

Reaction score
normally labor only is $1000+ for 1 bathroom (walls & floor). buying yr own tiles is definitely a wise choice. im tempted to buy mine from taobao, where they have lots of cheap & nice ones like trendy hexagon marble or grey cement looking tiles.

Yeah definitely cheaper. No experience with Taobao myself but I've read of many people buying successfully. I'm looking at getting from Soon Bee Huat or Hafary at the moment.

HarmanK

Reaction score
Yeah definitely cheaper. No experience with Taobao myself but I've read of many people buying successfully. I'm looking at getting from Soon Bee Huat or Hafary at the moment.

I am currently doing up my whole unit including overlay toilets. Hafary sure have lots of choices from china made to malaysia, spain and italy made tiles. When you are at hafary, approach the staff to confirm your stock availbility and to reserve the stock.

kendrawph

Reaction score
How about the waterproofing ?
No point buying good beautiful tiles if the waterproofing is not done properly. You have to ask the contractor how long can the waterproofing last. This make him think that you know your stuff well, and he won't try to cut slack when laying the tiles. I kena before, waterproofing wears off after only 4 years, and water starts to leak and neighbor complaint. Good thing I have good waterproofing contractor, otherwise, the neighbor keeps coming back to me..

porousway

Reaction score
If you are looking for anti-slip flooring and don't wish to hack, we have an overlay solution.

You can visit us on our website (porousway.com) or if you have any enquiries, you can contact me at 9652 9651 (Dale).

Instagram nick: PorouswayLtd
Carousell nick: Porousway

Last edited:

evelynleebali

Reaction score
If you are looking for anti-slip flooring and don't wish to hack, we have an overlay solution.

You can visit us on our website (porousway.com) or if you have any enquiries, you can contact me at 9800 0018 (Dale).

cheers! my bf needs this and I will share. hope you got promo code or something :zotto:

princessreiko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You can visit us on our website (porousway.com) or if you have any enquiries, you can contact me at 9652 9651 (Dale).

Has anyone tried this?
Is it good?

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how does overlay toilet work?
apply a clay layer n waterproof the original tiles first?

will it make it mouldy if waterproofing not done correctly?

princessreiko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how does overlay toilet work?
apply a clay layer n waterproof the original tiles first?

will it make it mouldy if waterproofing not done correctly?

Yes, was wondering about that too.
Can anyone who did it for a while already please share?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.