SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

montosun

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
quick question, so i barely cleared my ippt this window. wanted to do some training for will definitely fail it otherwise.

I can book and attend ipt on this windows and just take ippt immediately when it opens right? i've actually booked the ipt but just wants some confirmation.

also if i fail my ippt, the amount of rt for next window will be deducted accordingly?

Calander

Reaction score
quick question, so i barely cleared my ippt this window. wanted to do some training for will definitely fail it otherwise.

I can book and attend ipt on this windows and just take ippt immediately when it opens right? i've actually booked the ipt but just wants some confirmation.

also if i fail my ippt, the amount of rt for next window will be deducted accordingly?

yes to all ur Qs

montosun

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks for the prompt reply but i have one more question. I should not attempt to get incentives or above right since there is a cool down period? my window opens at the end of this month

Calander

Reaction score
has anyone done IPT in punggol park? how is the training? xiong bo?

pls try and find out.. u have 8 chances to train there every window. if u dont like or thinks is xiong, go back to FCC.

else a suggestion... do not sign-up for IPT in the park but go and observe the training only. some may feel is relaxing, but u may feel otherwise

Last edited:

almondNeo

Reaction score
thanks for the prompt reply but i have one more question. I should not attempt to get incentives or above right since there is a cool down period? my window opens at the end of this month

What do you mean by cool down period? If you're currently in the IPT program, regardless of whether you pass your IPPT or not, you'll have fulfil the IPT requirement if all 10 sessions is completed.

Calander

Reaction score
What do you mean by cool down period? If you're currently in the IPT program, regardless of whether you pass your IPPT or not, you'll have fulfil the IPT requirement if all 10 sessions is completed.

think what he meant was for example tomorrow is the window closure and he attempted and passed today.

and take another IPPT for the next window two days later.

montosun

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

think what he meant was for example tomorrow is the window closure and he attempted and passed today.

and take another IPPT for the next window two days later.

yes i am taking ipt for next window and was wondering if i should attempt to improve my current window ippt score if possible. anyway will cross that bridge when i get to it, maybe i cant even get a pass by then :s13::s13:

Last edited:

Supporter

Reaction score
has anyone done IPT in punggol park? how is the training? xiong bo?
too xiong.

those IPT in park unless u live within 200 meters, or u really wanna work out, DON'T GO

go fcc more worth it.
at least u can do everything at 50% pace.
in the park got public see, so cannot really relax.

onepiecepop

Reaction score
too xiong.

those IPT in park unless u live within 200 meters, or u really wanna work out, DON'T GO

go fcc more worth it.
at least u can do everything at 50% pace.
in the park got public see, so cannot really relax.

thanks. i will stick to maju camp then =:p

justme

Reaction score
anybody attended IPT in the park before?
how was it ? is it 1h sharp?

for punggol park , where do we meet huh?

rnk888

Reaction score
Hi all would like to seek ya advices

my current cycle ends at july 17.

1)is ippt/rt/ipt counts as a ict?
as i'm a public servant and there are ns leave so i'm not sure relevant to be used in this situation.

TIA..first time ippt as nsmen

Last edited:

spikehs

Reaction score
IPT colour tags symbolization

Hi guys,

Noticed the recent change in colour tags for IPT.
blue - cardio circuits
red - running
yellow - ippt specific
brown - special focus
orange - no longer in use (last time use to be games)
white - aqua jogging

I only know a fair bit, I wonder any buddies here can advice more? Thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.