Advice on Lithan Express IT course

Mikhail04

Reaction score
Hi, i ord not too long ago and now looking for a job in an IT sector as a entry level in desktop support. I got a call from Lithan and went to their briefing and they offered me to take up their Express IT course for a NICF Advanced Certificate. I have a Diploma in IT but i was just wondering wether taking up this course and getting the certificate will better help me in finding a job. I mean seeing how competitive it is right now to get a job, will the certificate make a difference? I just dont want to waste any time/money if it aint worth it.

liewhl

Reaction score
i think it will be better for you to take up part time degree if you really wanted a different in your current career path

nanafenty

Reaction score
im currently in lithan taking up the exact cert you're talking about . the classes are divided to theory class and lab class where you will learn to solve problem based real life situations . the only downside is that you have to understand that not everyone in your class is going to learn the same thing as you thus making the tutor not being able to focus on you alone . but it's a five month course . third month onwards they will send you to interviews and you can get selected . two of ny friends are working now thanks to lithan with a pay range of 2-3K . hope this helps !

summers

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, i ord not too long ago and now looking for a job in an IT sector as a entry level in desktop support. I got a call from Lithan and went to their briefing and they offered me to take up their Express IT course for a NICF Advanced Certificate. I have a Diploma in IT but i was just wondering wether taking up this course and getting the certificate will better help me in finding a job. I mean seeing how competitive it is right now to get a job, will the certificate make a difference? I just dont want to waste any time/money if it aint worth it.

Hi! Hope this is not too late. Don't waste your time if you already have the necessary skills to do level 1 tech support. Just send your resume to all manpower agencies as well as upload it to job portal sites like Monster, JobdDB, etc. Entry level tech support is in demand but they'll most likely lowball your salary. Just do the job, have a positive work attitude and network as much as you can. After a year or so, you can move on to greener pastures.

haoKRR

Reaction score
Don't waste time there. An ITE cert pawn them anytime

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.