[Official] The WWE Thread

dio brando

Master Member
Reaction score
So when will omega finally clinch the gold? G1 seems to have Naito as their favourite.

i don't like theories that are too baseless, but this time i 'abit' agree with some ppl, kenny omega not getting title becos he didn't sign long term contract with new japan...

as much as i like kenny omega, personally i don't think jado gedo gonna book him to win G1 back to back.. if he's not winning then WK will not be Okada vs Omega 3...

shall see how it turns out, i really hope kenny wins the title.

Azriel The Cat

Reaction score
Omega mentioned in the post match interview that he'll go away for awhile.

Probably he's on the redemption path. He could do a Minoru Suzuki at next year's New Year Dash and jumped Okada.

So when will omega finally clinch the gold? G1 seems to have Naito as their favourite.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any guess who will win MITB tomorrow?:s12::s12:

Nakamura?

Carmella?

:s13:

Last edited:

teddy123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lana wil beat naomi today

Rusev wil be the surprise entrant, win mitb n cash in today

Championship couple in da hse!!!!!

:s12::s12:

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DCm_gxwWsAAIo8C.jpg

Pretty sure one more surprise entrant.

Maybe Paige is back?:s13::s12::s12:

IamKANTE

Reaction score
Didnt know Balor likes Spurs and I think Paige will be back. She should be fit to participate but have to see how the crowd reacts to her..

Danny2015

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone going for the WWE LIVE event on 28th June?
I am gonna take photos with my beloves Alexa Bliss, Bayley and Sasha only :o :D hope they don't pass out when they see my fugly face :(

Any guess who will win MITB tomorrow?:s12::s12:

Nakamura?

Carmella?

:s13:
Carmella wins :o I thought it was Charlotte Flair winning at first, oh well :s8:

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.