[Official] EDMW Cat Owners Thread~ - Part 3

IronMac

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My sister had a cat who one day caught a mouse while she was at work. She came home to find the body missing all of its limbs in the middle of the living room floor. :eek:

Lurker_13

Master Member
Reaction score
^dun wan to like your post Ironmac, tat's gross...🤢🤣
I have not seen any deformed mouse n hope i never will...but i have come across dead lizard with missing limbs while feeding my com kitties... really freaked me out😱

b|uebe||

Reaction score
ZS64xr3.jpg

dark Vader meow

blurfish29

Reaction score
Hi, can I have a recommendation for hypoallergenic cat food and where do I buy it?

One of my cats seems to be having a food allergy, she's been licking her abdomen and some parts of her limbs bare the past few months. Aside from the bald patches and vomiting of the fur (the size of an index finger my god) once, there's no other sign. I've shaved her coat.

For the first 4.5 years of her life I've fed her dry Royal Canin Indoor, then ever since bringing her back from overseas in Nov 2016 she's mainly been on a combination of dry Petcurean Go Trim+Fit, dry Orijen Cat & Kitten, dry Orijen 6 Fish, canned Kit Cat Chicken Classic, Chicken & Lamb, Chicken & Beef, Chicken & Prawn, along with occasional Orijen duck and wild boar treats.

I've already removed Orijen 6 fish from her diet for a month, she's still gobbling the rest happily yet still licking herself quite a bit. As such I'd like to put her on a hypoallergenic trial. Any suggestions?

Lurker_13

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, can I have a recommendation for hypoallergenic cat food and where do I buy it?

One of my cats seems to be having a food allergy, she's been licking her abdomen and some parts of her limbs bare the past few months. Aside from the bald patches and vomiting of the fur (the size of an index finger my god) once, there's no other sign. I've shaved her coat.

For the first 4.5 years of her life I've fed her dry Royal Canin Indoor, then ever since bringing her back from overseas in Nov 2016 she's mainly been on a combination of dry Petcurean Go Trim+Fit, dry Orijen Cat & Kitten, dry Orijen 6 Fish, canned Kit Cat Chicken Classic, Chicken & Lamb, Chicken & Beef, Chicken & Prawn, along with occasional Orijen duck and wild boar treats.

I've already removed Orijen 6 fish from her diet for a month, she's still gobbling the rest happily yet still licking herself quite a bit. As such I'd like to put her on a hypoallergenic trial. Any suggestions?

Excessive licking can also be stress related... it could be a change in environment, climate since you said you brought her back from overseas not too long ago. Do make a trip
to the vet to make sure there is no other medical issue and/or discuss abt the food allergy issue to see wat the vet recommend. :)

blurfish29

Reaction score
Ah I see, thanks for the advice!

Excessive licking can also be stress related... it could be a change in environment, climate since you said you brought her back from overseas not too long ago. Do make a trip to the vet to make sure there is no other medical issue and/or discuss abt the food allergy issue to see wat the vet recommend. :)

frotle009

Reaction score
Hi all, i am looking for get a doll faced or traditional Persian kitten. Anyone knows of any home breeders that i can adopt from? Search for ads on Locanto and gum tree but seemed that they are not so up to date.

I have also came across "SG Persians & Exotics" but they have only exotic short hair now.

Lurker_13

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all, i am looking for get a doll faced or traditional Persian kitten. Anyone knows of any home breeders that i can adopt from? Search for ads on Locanto and gum tree but seemed that they are not so up to date.

I have also came across "SG Persians & Exotics" but they have only exotic short hair now.

Pls adopt don't buy. Thx.

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Ya lor, so many cats. In the end the caregivers are the ones to suffer and clear that stupid person's mess. fed up

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.