sibeh bth miners. AMD out of stock in SLS and Lazada.

Watzzup

Reaction score
Btw what is this mining all about...Can earn money? Why need so many graphic card?

jeaimentvous

Reaction score
Just started mining while I use my PC - is that advisable? Like I don't leave the PC running 24/7 - just when i browse net, listen music. When playing games I stop mining as well.

lifeishard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just started mining while I use my PC - is that advisable? Like I don't leave the PC running 24/7 - just when i browse net, listen music. When playing games I stop mining as well.

i think you can hardly get anything by mining this way, but of course you are not wasting additional resources by going this route? curious to know too, any gurus?

Rashkae

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think you can hardly get anything by mining this way, but of course you are not wasting additional resources by going this route? curious to know too, any gurus?

With a single 1080ti I'm earning about 12 USD a day. My dual 570 rig is just up and running but so far looking good.

If you only mine when you're bored and not 24/7 then don't bother. The payouts will be too small.

lifeishard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha, just started, previously thought need to buy simi antminer hardware but now realised can just use gpu so took the plunge.

Using nicehash miner, quite simple using that. using slightly around 85% gpu (gtx 1070) resources but surf net already not smooth even though cpu usage is only 20%.

it indicates my mining rate to be only usd 4.30 per day.

Last edited:

Rashkae

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha, just started, previously thought need to buy simi antminer hardware but now realised can just use gpu so took the plunge.

Using nicehash miner, quite simple using that. using slightly around 85% gpu (gtx 1070) resources but surf net already not smooth even though cpu usage is only 20%.

it indicates my mining rate to be only usd 4.30 per day.

What are you mining? Straight eth is bad on Nvidia. I recommend zcash, hush, lbry or dgb.

lifeishard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What are you mining? Straight eth is bad on Nvidia. I recommend zcash, hush, lbry or dgb.

i also don't know, i think nicehash is a middleman program. me considering 'selling my hashing power' to others to mine while i get paid in bitcoin. i guess is something like that.

pauley mccoy

Reaction score
With a single 1080ti I'm earning about 12 USD a day. My dual 570 rig is just up and running but so far looking good.

If you only mine when you're bored and not 24/7 then don't bother. The payouts will be too small.

What coin are you mining?

Reaction score
Am just curious, what is the minimum CPU & GPU to start mining?? Can I crossfire 2x Rx460 and mine? And what is the program to mine?

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then again, looks like AMD will be missing the boat with their delayed Vega launch.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then again, looks like AMD will be missing the boat with their delayed Vega launch.

IMO, it might be worst if it underperforms against the 1080 and priced close to it... have to pray its at 1070 price levels but near 1080 performance.

Nickzz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Already delayed because of HBM 2 slow takeup. Means also will have limited quantities on launch.

Then once miners jump on Vega=GG. That's y sibeh bth miners. Snap up all the supply but leave none for others.

lifeishard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Already delayed because of HBM 2 slow takeup. Means also will have limited quantities on launch.

Then once miners jump on Vega=GG. That's y sibeh bth miners. Snap up all the supply but leave none for others.

But they will revive dead preowned gpu market lolz.

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gonna build a cousin's first gaming PC in a few weeks. Looks like I may resort to sticking my retired R7970BE in it for the interim, how is the current pricing/stock level situations in SLS?

Nickzz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gonna build a cousin's first gaming PC in a few weeks. Looks like I may resort to sticking my retired R7970BE in it for the interim, how is the current pricing/stock level situations in SLS?

PCT no stock for the next 2 weeks. not sure about the rest though.

I went to fuwell, cybermind, videopro.. all also same.

:(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.