36-day-old infant dies after co-sleeping with parents

gumbokins

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Small children shouldn't share bed with much older sibling as well. One case of older Brother accidentally killed the younger Brother while sleeping....

i remember this case. the elder sibling was still quite young. would you tell the child what he/she did when s/he grows up?

ahkrong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fXPvhD4.gif

Sent from mai dua karchng using GAGT

MoyoCase

Banned
Reaction score
i didn't know such a thing can happen...still feel sad for the poor baby...

MoyoCase

Banned
Reaction score
Could very well still be SIDS, actually.

The article doesn't say the kid was physically suffocated by mum or dad rolling over onto him.

Many SIDS cases involve co-sleeping.

so mr doctor can u then explained how? many of us here are not even married or even take care of baby before. we wont know ..

Prime 13

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The mom cannot take baby in pram during peak hour go mrt demamd reserved seat anymore.

CoricopatXu

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i dont get it... how can it suffocate>

A few possible scenarios:

- Mom or dad was too deeply asleep and rolled over onto the baby
- Bedding. Heavy comforters can smother an infant that isn't strong enough or aware enough to pull it off his head.
- Getting wedged between the mattress and the wall that it's pushed up against
- Too many pillows. Again, an infant may not be able to push away a pillow that has toppled onto it.
- Anything else

trento

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My wife actually co sleep with bb. My bed queen size. So i slept apart. I suspect this case, all 3 in one bed.

Now my bb three years old. She may give my wife sudden adult death syndrome. Once kick her eye swollen

CoricopatXu

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My wife actually co sleep with bb. My bed queen size. So i slept apart. I suspect this case, all 3 in one bed.

Now my bb three years old. She may give my wife sudden adult death syndrome. Once kick her eye swollen

:s13::s13:

No plans to move the little princess to her own bed?

ZedMaster

Banned
Reaction score

3 year old are okay. At that age, they are strong enough to struggle if they can't breathe.

How many kids you have?

trento

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3 year old are okay. At that age, they are strong enough to struggle if they can't breathe.

How many kids you have?

One. But tables have turned. Now it's risky for us to sleep same bed with her!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.