Case, Accessories and Scren Protector for the HTC U11

Conan1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okay. Noted. Shall go there see see look look.

Was there yesterday. They only have the two item i mentioned. Clear TPU case and tempered glass protector. They won't paste for you though.

Best to ask the staff right away for the items as the store is filled with loooootttttsss of cases and accessories for other phones.

OutBreak

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was there yesterday. They only have the two item i mentioned. Clear TPU case and tempered glass protector. They won't paste for you though.

Best to ask the staff right away for the items as the store is filled with loooootttttsss of cases and accessories for other phones.

How much is the clear TPU?

modious

Master Member
Reaction score

Can show some pics of the case and tempered glass after sticking on?

Conan1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, how was the screen protector and the case? care to share your insights?

Can show some pics of the case and tempered glass after sticking on?

The case is good, like normal clear TPU and doesn't add much bulk. Screen protector is smooth, but has halo effect.

Will try to post photos tonight..

p2omobile posted on Carousell two days ago that they have the TG screen protector for U11 @ $15. If any bro tried that please feedback if it has halo effect, TIA!

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where to buy privacy screen protector or tempered glass for HTC U11?

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The case is good, like normal clear TPU and doesn't add much bulk. Screen protector is smooth, but has halo effect.

Will try to post photos tonight..

p2omobile posted on Carousell two days ago that they have the TG screen protector for U11 @ $15. If any bro tried that please feedback if it has halo effect, TIA!
my sexperience with tGSP from p20 on the s8 was that it didnt lift but had air gap in center causing sensitivity issues. I would tend more to use those PET film types nowadsy but you would then need a good case to protect against falling and to give u good grip

Conan1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my sexperience with tGSP from p20 on the s8 was that it didnt lift but had air gap in center causing sensitivity issues. I would tend more to use those PET film types nowadsy but you would then need a good case to protect against falling and to give u good grip

Sounds like the protector for your S8 only had adhesive on the sides, definitely not ideal. Hopefully the U11 one is not the same type. Will await for review

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Tech

Reaction score
waiting patiently for the spigen clear case, meanwhile the default case is a scratch magnet just place on the desk, 2-3 days scratches all over

Conan1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.