Which is the best Dim Sum restaurant in Singapore?

mojipei

Reaction score
The queue for Tim Ho Wan is too long. I don't think it is really worth it.

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
THW is a joke.. i at Ang mo country, anyhow walk into a cantonese dim sum restaurant, pawn THW dip dip.

koxinga

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah Lok @ Carlton, Royal China @ Raffles Hotel for hotels.

Lei Garden, even Old Hong Kong Street at Novena also not bad and price is reasonable.

Last edited:

mryongtan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I honestly like Hong Kong Zhai located at Block 107 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 4. It's cheap and good, weekends is super crowded though.....

the siew mai/har gao skin is so thick that it sticks on the chopsticks and bamboo steamer, really horrible

if on budget , can try swee choon , cheap and delicious !

cheap yes, delicious? absolutely not! it's a sad excuse of a dim sum place

Alabone

Reaction score
You can also try Tunglok teahouse at Square 2. The siew mai is very special and other dim sum just as good.

kezenith

Reaction score
can try sichuan douhua at top of uob plaza. great views to boot on top of great food.

butterbarter

Reaction score
Haha, good one.

I don't understand the hype about Swee Choon. The dim sum is mediocre at best.

I can understand going there when one has a craving for dim sum at 2am, and so-so dim sum is better than no dim sum. The other dim sum options in the middle of the night is very much limited to Mong Kok, 126, and THW, none of which are particularly good either. But to see the huge crowds at Swee Choon in the evening is mind-boggling.

Sumthing is really wrong with yr tastebuds

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.