Nvidia Shield Gaming Tablet

mach0men

Banned
Reaction score
Don't so defensive lar. Chill bro. He does have a point. To me, Shield has its perks at the price point.
Nope. He has no valid point.

How do u define a gaming tablet? Run all games at Max settings? Or a reasonable setting that balance gameplay and eye candy?

Shield does it job well, no doubt about it. U don't buy a Honda and expect it to perform like a Ferrari. End of story.

audioenslave

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

How do u define a gaming tablet? Run all games at Max settings? Or a reasonable setting that balance gameplay and eye candy?

Shield does it job well, no doubt about it. U don't buy a Honda and expect it to perform like a Ferrari. End of story.

Hello i did not expect it to run at max settings, i expect it to at least handle the game reasonably..if not why call itself a gaming tablet? Why call it a tablet that can play 3d games or stream pc games?

Like i said, This tablet is past its prime, its outdated and needs a refresh for its specs.

U can stick to ur honda specs. Maybe u only use it to play ur candy crush.

I dont see a point for needing to shoot apple down.

Truth be told, i use both android and apple, there is no preference really.

But gaming wise, i know where it stands for both os/devices.

And i dont need ur 2 cents worth of ur anti apple fanboy crap

Grow up stop being so angsty abt it. Tech evolves, devices get upgraded. Why u still living in ur stone age?

Last edited:

soupgoblin

Reaction score
2.5 times the price, more than a year newer. Not a good comparison imho. But hey as long as we are happy with our devices, that's good enough :)

Maybe you wanna compare the new s3 vs ipad pro, that's a better comparison

audioenslave

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2.5 times the price, more than a year newer. Not a good comparison imho. But hey as long as we are happy with our devices, that's good enough :)

Maybe you wanna compare the new s3 vs ipad pro, that's a better comparison

Yar

Just don't understand why some ppl are so worked up over a tech device?

Its as if they worship it as their god.

Take a chill pill and move on.

Im just giving a personal opinion.

Btw shield is still good for most games but of cos, it wont tank most newer 3d intensive games coming out.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Both has their own opinions. Let's take a chill pill on each sides.

Come to think of it, my K1 hasn't been updated for a while. Maybe its time to take it out to play again. Have been playing the GPD XD more often for now.

adrieltan75

Reaction score
Hi all...

Looking for a tablet........and have narrow down to the galaxy tab s2, Galaaxy Tab s3 and this nvidia K1 tablet.....

wanna check with owners of this tablet if it is still relevant in present time. Thks

Bryson

Reaction score
Hi all...

Looking for a tablet........and have narrow down to the galaxy tab s2, Galaaxy Tab s3 and this nvidia K1 tablet.....

wanna check with owners of this tablet if it is still relevant in present time. Thks
How's your usage? For gaming alone?

mach0men

Banned
Reaction score
Hello i did not expect it to run at max settings, i expect it to at least handle the game reasonably..if not why call itself a gaming tablet? Why call it a tablet that can play 3d games or stream pc games?

Like i said, This tablet is past its prime, its outdated and needs a refresh for its specs.

U can stick to ur honda specs. Maybe u only use it to play ur candy crush.

I dont see a point for needing to shoot apple down.

Truth be told, i use both android and apple, there is no preference really.

But gaming wise, i know where it stands for both os/devices.

And i dont need ur 2 cents worth of ur anti apple fanboy crap

Grow up stop being so angsty abt it. Tech evolves, devices get upgraded. Why u still living in ur stone age?

why u keep rambling on your nonsense? Bottom line is you are comparing a device that costs 3X more, so there isnt any argument to begin with in the first place. Shield K1 is almost 3 years old so obviously not the best right now.It is call a gaming tablet because it came out ******* 3 years old and there and then it certainly meet all the criteria of being a gaming tablet. which point your pea brain dont understand? If u want to compare go get a ipad 3 and compare and see what comes up, downie.

and you this nincompoop was the champion that bring apple into a android thread for discussion, and dont need assume i am anti apple just because i said certain words. I said those because u derail the thread with your apple nonsense and not comparing stuff of equal level.

and since u like to assume so much, can i also assume your mum's a hoe and ur dad is the pimp? :D

mach0men

Banned
Reaction score
guys btw i am selling my k1 shield since it useless anymore like what that idiot said.

i am selling it at $10 token fee.

please contact me at

audioenslave

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why u keep rambling on your nonsense? Bottom line is you are comparing a device that costs 3X more, so there isnt any argument to begin with in the first place. Shield K1 is almost 3 years old so obviously not the best right now.It is call a gaming tablet because it came out ******* 3 years old and there and then it certainly meet all the criteria of being a gaming tablet. which point your pea brain dont understand? If u want to compare go get a ipad 3 and compare and see what comes up, downie.

and you this nincompoop was the champion that bring apple into a android thread for discussion, and dont need assume i am anti apple just because i said certain words. I said those because u derail the thread with your apple nonsense and not comparing stuff of equal level.

and since u like to assume so much, can i also assume your mum's a hoe and ur dad is the pimp? :D

So angsty need to bring ppl parents in tsk tsk. Thanks for promoting my number too have a good day living ur angsty life.

mach0men

Banned
Reaction score
So angsty need to bring ppl parents in tsk tsk. Thanks for promoting my number too have a good day living ur angsty life.
Sure. my free time is to retort internet idiots like you.

i can help u promote ur number on toilet doors for free BJ as well. :D

btw dont publish personal info on the internet. grow a brain.

Last edited:

audioenslave

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Dont have to threaten me with whatever intention u have.

U can go ahead and deface public property with that old number

But rest assured i have inform the admin and police also.

Vandalism and online heckling doesnt make u a hero.

Grow up and back to topic thanks

mach0men

Banned
Reaction score

Sure u can report all u want. Don't give a flying ****..Cant take the heat stay out of the kitchen la. Cry baby.

Ok now back to topic. Which part of your 0.0001 gram grey matter cannot comprehend that you are simply wrong in your argument? Admit it and we don't need to dwell further.

mach0men

Banned
Reaction score

btw are u a 12 year old? lose argument report to admin and police? :s13::s13::s13:

and yeah i am so scared now gonna hide under my bed to sleep tonight :D:D

mach0men

Banned
Reaction score
Yar

Just don't understand why some ppl are so worked up over a tech device?

Its as if they worship it as their god.

Take a chill pill and move on.

Im just giving a personal opinion.

Btw shield is still good for most games but of cos, it wont tank most newer 3d intensive games coming out.

yar your *****.

he's agreeing with me not you. u yar simi?

and if u agree with him means u admit your argument is wrong. idiot.

mach0men

Banned
Reaction score
oh yar maybe i will get banned but dont give 2 hooots. this is a troll account and been banned like 10 over times :D

to the rest of the guys gotta say sorry for off topic and derailing too much.

blame that sh|t **** for talking trash in this otherwise informative thread for shield K1 discussion not other stuff.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You all know where to get those stick on joystick or not? For the screen kind. Not those very cheapo kind from Taobao please.

Reaction score

seriously u are a menace on the internet..ppl happy post their own opinion also cannot.

lucky u are banned...good riddance to bad trash:s13:

Reaction score
You all know where to get those stick on joystick or not? For the screen kind. Not those very cheapo kind from Taobao please.

actually qoo10 has them, im also using it for my tablet..but the thing is after a while, u find it quite a eye sore sticking out.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually qoo10 has them, im also using it for my tablet..but the thing is after a while, u find it quite a eye sore sticking out.

I put my K1 standing up on a stand so it doesn't really matter lar. Just gonna play some games when i pang sai.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.