eex0duss RWS Rooms Scam

• Have you been Scammed?
    Follow this advisory from National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) on the next steps you can take. More info

gab123

Reaction score
any one have dealings wif the above mention, aka Joel Lim Peng Loong?
Paid him $4000 in transfer for 4 nites at rws last june but whenever the day come for check in, he will have excuses and delay saying no room or wat not. till dec last year, he say his supplier run away wif his money for rooms paid up to him.

Up till now he have been delaying refund and on 25 march 2014, he only transferred 50 to me.
Tis is his hp number 82335332. I cant get call through him but able watsapp him through tis number.

Screenshot_2014-01-20-18-24-32.png

Last edited:

reaverx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any one have dealings wif the above mention, aka Joel Lim Peng Loong?
Paid him $4000 in transfer for 4 nites at rws last june but whenever the day come for check in, he will have excuses and delay saying no room or wat not. till dec last year, he say his supplier run away wif his money for rooms paid up to him.

Up till now he have been delaying refund and on 25 march 2014, he only transferred 50 to me.

Screenshot_2014-01-20-18-24-32.png
wah u pay someone 4k without even meeting him ? -_-"

make police report bah

teeteeteegeegee

Reaction score
Hi Bro I believe you can report to CASE with regards to your issue!

Make it legal since he is avoiding you.

gab123

Reaction score
confirm is him, i had dealings for room wif him b4 n he always was present during check in. now i even have his ic picture, one good bro here send me

gab123

Reaction score
Hi Bro I believe you can report to CASE with regards to your issue!

Make it legal since he is avoiding you.
called up rws last year august but they didn't follow up, n i was busy totally forget about it. yesterday i called back rws and the manager said they will get person in charge to call me within 2 days

gab123

Reaction score
tis is wat he replied me when i tell him i going report him.(Anyway not I want to threaten you or anything but your lawyer never tell u anything that this is indirectly partially on me only, due to the person who ran away with the money is not me? And that even if this by any chance turns into an investigation, they will have to manage to catch that china guy which who knows when that will happen for this thing to be able to resolve and maybe get your money back? My clients who got scammed by ddgolfy now also no news no resolution. My friend whom I didn't know bought his stay with him now also give up already. Total $2k++)

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
confirm is him, i had dealings for room wif him b4 n he always was present during check in. now i even have his ic picture, one good bro here send me

U have his IC? Then go bang his door lah

tellyphone

Reaction score
I also one of the victim in 2012. :( cheated 4k by him too. he ask me to innvest in rws room n say can get profit. say sms is proof.. Always cannot get a room in rws, say his supplier run away. say will pay me back bt keep delay n delay.. when i threathened to call police, he transfer me $50 only.

then he change phone number i cannot get him already:(

lordbearsg

Reaction score
Does anyone need his ic front and back, new address and his contact number? He cheated, scammed, lied and stole from another friend. We going to post this to those news page in facebook. Make sure the whole world know wad he is doing.

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone need his ic front and back, new address and his contact number? He cheated, scammed, lied and stole from another friend. We going to post this to those news page in facebook. Make sure the whole world know wad he is doing.

u have those details?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.