iPad Pro 10.5 Case and Screen Protector

chaz

Reaction score
Why did I not see this!!! Just bought one from istudios

Edit: any issues with your power button?

Yes,, small issues. I cut it out for it to work properly. But the distributor did email to say they will be sending a working version in a couple of weeks at no cost.

kohanson

Reaction score
Z2Zlenp.jpg
Kxv4Hlc.jpg
r52vOao.jpg

Just got the Targus Pro-Tek Twilight blue at Challenger Tampines One. The quality is much better than my 1 year old ipad pro 9.7 UAG where the external skin wears off after daily home usage. The UAG also keep sliding down when I rest it to watch movies or play games.

97bRVCI.jpg

rEyc6n8.jpg

Last edited:

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would have gotten the same Targus case if not for the flap that extends to the back....

I lay my iPad flat down on the table and use it this way sometimes. I imagine it's going to be inconvenient to have to lift the iPad up whenever I want to use it.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The review so far aren't good, and it add substantial weight to the ipad.

well honestly, if you look at the reviews, they are mostly saying about the bulk of the casing and very much less on the keyboard. I would say, the keyboard itself is decent enough everyday tying and with the backlight, it helps much more in low lit environment.

I would speculate the review for this product, but i believe if people who genuinely wants their iPad pro to be protected, yet want it to be like a laptop, this case is definitely up to it.

If one wants portability and wants slim profile, of cos this will not be the ideal accessory.

I'm looking at this product before i bought my iPad pro, but then i settled for a 50+ dollars casing at challenger instead, which doesn't have a keyboard and apple pencil holder though. I need portability the most. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.