iPad Pro 10.5 Case and Screen Protector

estrangable

Reaction score
60 dollars for a tg screen protector.. This is insane. Can easily get it for 10 bucks in q10.. And sometimes it's even 1 for 1.

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
Just checked out House of Mouse (Esplanade MRT), nothing available too for the 10.5"

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

lDuckRicel

Master Member
Reaction score

BallGag

Reaction score
Got the UAG Metropolis for my 10.5. Works well with the smart keyboard, although please beware if you are using a large screen protector as the sides will be "pushed out". Had to change mine as result but I'm happy with everything.

vodcast

Reaction score
Does the UAG case adds bulk to the ipad? Cause previously I was using the Logitech Smart Keyboard Casing, which protects the front and back, but the case is too thick and added a lot of weight to it.

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm using the UAG back cover only, alternating with Apple Smart cover and keyboard.

It does adds some weight for me but that's acceptable for me.

vocabjunkie

Reaction score
Got the UAG Metropolis for my 10.5. Works well with the smart keyboard, although please beware if you are using a large screen protector as the sides will be "pushed out". Had to change mine as result but I'm happy with everything.

Hey! I had the same problem with the edges of my screen protector getting pushed out with my UAG case. What screen protector did you get to replace and where did you get it from? Feel so unsafe not using my iPad without a screen protector :(:(

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey! I had the same problem with the edges of my screen protector getting pushed out with my UAG case. What screen protector did you get to replace and where did you get it from? Feel so unsafe not using my iPad without a screen protector :(:(

I'm using the 1 from Burlington Sq and didn't encounter the issue.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.