[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's just grinding to lvl 40 for me and collecting some of the medals that are still not gold. Not all the medals because some like unown is almost next to impossible unless you spoof.

But I am still like 10 million xp away from lvl 40 so I think the game will just fizzle away like most of the other games I have played before I can completely* level up. By then I bet new levels will probably be out.

In short nothing much exciting now after the initial raid hype.

I'm grinding to level 40 and looking forward to see legendary raids

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For new challenge , maybe can start taking level 3 raids solo ?

cutieboy86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
after the initial hype over the gym, now seem abit die down le.. not easy to find a gym that can last long unless go to ulu places

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
after the initial hype over the gym, now seem abit die down le.. not easy to find a gym that can last long unless go to ulu places
It's simply impossible for residential area unless you play late at night after 1am. And even late at night, I can still see people walking to the gym to knock down rival colour in addition to spoofers.

plasticpistola

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any yellow team dominated areas? my side all blue gyms, till now never manage to park any mons n get coins :(

and when your same color gym is under attack, also cannot park a mon in? like that damn difficult man!

Fragum

Master Member
Reaction score
any yellow team dominated areas? my side all blue gyms, till now never manage to park any mons n get coins :(

and when your same color gym is under attack, also cannot park a mon in? like that damn difficult man!

U will have to wait for the attackers to stop attacking then quickly alot your pokemon in . I usually juat spam the add button

freethinker

Reaction score
It's simply impossible for residential area unless you play late at night after 1am. And even late at night, I can still see people walking to the gym to knock down rival colour in addition to spoofers.
Even gym after minight, it does not guarantee you to earn soem coins. I had seen full house gym suddenly kanna attack but only one p'mons(likely the first that slotted in) with the other 5 with full moviation. Then 5~8mins later a new p'mon slot in as 'replacement'.
I this the new Era after last game revamp, Presitge down to 'get in last'? Last in, last out!
Sad,

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually, you should tried placing your pokemon around 3 am, preferably in a Gym of 6.

The chances of it can last in that Gym is pretty high.

So far that's what I had been experiencing.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U will have to wait for the attackers to stop attacking then quickly alot your pokemon in . I usually juat spam the add button

Then soon your pokemon will be out and you may only collect 1 coin or maybe not even 1.

Fragum

Master Member
Reaction score
Then soon your pokemon will be out and you may only collect 1 coin or maybe not even 1.

So far so good , once i added liao then a few more team members also added. Usually if it takes too much time , the attacker will give up while feeding berries . Sometimes really need hard work to earn that one coin.

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Even gym after minight, it does not guarantee you to earn soem coins. I had seen full house gym suddenly kanna attack but only one p'mons(likely the first that slotted in) with the other 5 with full moviation. Then 5~8mins later a new p'mon slot in as 'replacement'.
I this the new Era after last game revamp, Presitge down to 'get in last'? Last in, last out!
Sad,

Ya lor. Sibeh jialat. Yesterday place 4 pokemons in 4 gyms after 1am. One gets knocked out before 10 mins. Luckily the other 3 gyms can hold and I collect 50 coins collectively. No wonder so many Sinkies not enough sleep. 1am still wandering about outside.

plasticpistola

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
managed to slot one in otw to a meeting lol

so far been in there for about 25mins but only collected ONE coin? so it's 1 mon=1 coin regardless of how long it lasts in there?

jannworld

Reaction score
done 2 lvl 4 raids yesterday using sat and sun passes.
got 2 fast tm on my 2nd snorlax raid.
but it was a crazy thing, i join the raid and system auto selected my last 4 attackers as blissey with 20secs remaining, i only managed to swap my 3rd attacker as tyranitar but lucky there are 13 attackers and didnt need to use the 4th pokemon. sometimes it may not be that the trainer purposely choose the 'wrong' attacker type but could be he like me, join in the raid with limited time and laggy connection, unable to swap pokemons in time.

I also encounter cases where during the start of raid battle, my phone lagged and hang and for almost 30secs and there was no response. my wife said she saw my pokemon 'stand there doing nothing' :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.