Recommend protein powder

lighteden

Reaction score
Hi guys, is ON Gold Standard Whey Protein a good protein supplement? Any good recommendations? I need something that is cheap and healthy, I'm not really picky about taste though

Hello, I have only ever tried ON before and it tastes good. If you want cheap, the cheapest protein around I know is myprotein.

Give you links below to see the respective proteins.

iHerb - Optimum Nutrition Double Rich Chocolate 2.27 kg - $80-85
Use 5% code TIN3689

Myprotein - Impact Whey Protein Unflavoured 5kg - $89.24
Use 30% code AFTERPARTY

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, is ON Gold Standard Whey Protein a good protein supplement? Any good recommendations? I need something that is cheap and healthy, I'm not really picky about taste though

I wouldn't recommend ON: it's expensive & contains lots of crappy fillers & additives like other commercial brands.

My Protein is grassfed whey with only flavors & a sweetener. It's the best value for money & they have very frequent promotional offers. Shipping is free above $100 & it's usually takes about 9 days for delivery.

https://m.myprotein.com.sg/

npnt94

Master Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend ON: it's expensive & contains lots of crappy fillers & additives like other commercial brands.

My Protein is grassfed whey with only flavors & a sweetener. It's the best value for money & they have very frequent promotional offers. Shipping is free above $100 & it's usually takes about 9 days for delivery.

https://m.myprotein.com.sg/
what about nutrabio 100% whey protein isolate? its pure protein without soy. soy causes problem for guys' fertility.

https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nutrabio/100-percent-whey-protein-isolate.html

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
Myprotein now got 3 for 2.
I'm staying at North. I'm buying 2.5kg x 3. PM me know if anyone wants to share.
Selling at cost ( round up to nearest dollar )

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
myprotein got soy.

nutrabio is purest and cleanest protein. no crap ingredients and no soy.

soy is very bad for guys.

Just that tiny weeny bit of soy lecithin isn't gonna kill. Besides if soy is REALLY that bad, all vegans would be extremely sick, which of course isn't the case.

I was eating soy in my 20s - early 40s: I have 2 grown up children: my daughter is 26 & my son is 21. Soy didn't affect my fertility one bit.

This is a more balanced write up on soy by Dr Mark Hyman:

http://drhyman.com/blog/2010/08/06/how-soy-can-kill-you-and-save-your-life/

Last edited:

TeleExit

Reaction score
I dont mind share myprotein, pm me the flavour and how much of the 3 packs you want

Last edited:

TeleExit

Reaction score
Hi, your inbox is full.

Northeast area is good for me.

I will take 1, 5kg Impact Whey Protein, Natural Chocolate flavour

PM me your no, i will text you
The HWZ message really damn stup, they even count sent messages an limit 150 only.

I guess have to wait for new promo? since the 3 for 2 is over

sushibiscuit

Reaction score
Yo anyone living in the East like Bedok Simei area want to buy from myprotein using the GSS 30% coupon want to share order for delivery please hit me up

Aizenhart

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
protein vs mass gainer...
what's the diff?
will mass gainer make chiu bui bui?

Mass gainers although containing whey protein also has lots of additional sugar (fructose /sucrose) in it. Therefore adding lots of extra calories to the overall drink. It is usually drank by individuals looking to add additional calories into their overall daily calorie count.

Whey Protein on the other hand is derived from milk, and is usually used by athletes, bodybuilders, and individuals looking to supplement or increase their protein intake.

Drinking too much mass gainer shake without exercising or if you are rather sedentary will cause you to put on weight really quickly.

thisisnotme1212

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mass gainers although containing whey protein also has lots of additional sugar (fructose /sucrose) in it. Therefore adding lots of extra calories to the overall drink. It is usually drank by individuals looking to add additional calories into their overall daily calorie count.

Whey Protein on the other hand is derived from milk, and is usually used by athletes, bodybuilders, and individuals looking to supplement or increase their protein intake.

Drinking too much mass gainer shake without exercising or if you are rather sedentary will cause you to put on weight really quickly.

have tried protein shakes...rike no diff reh.
so moi ish going to try mass gainer...hope wouldn't become bui bui :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.