AirAsia and Jetstar 20% Discount from published rate on any routes!!!

yeokheelin

Reaction score
Please beware of weqs99.
My flight got cancelled by him and I no longer can find my reference number in Tigerair.

Please don't buy from him and check your ref number.

Last edited:

weqs99

Reaction score
Please beware of weqs99.
My flight got cancelled by him and I no longer can find my reference number in Tigerair.

Please don't buy from him and check your ref number.

Hello...

Thank you for your feedback. Please chat me on whatsapp, and also send me your details.
I did not received any message from any of my buyer regarding this on Whatsapp.
If there is problem, i will be responsible, so dont worry.
There was cancelled flight one time 2 weeks ago of jetstar flight, not tiger. I did already ask him to buy new tickets on the airport, and I bear the additional cost.
And even most of the time, I let my buyer order, and fly first then pay later in some cases they doubt. Sometimes they pay in front too.

Can I have your details and name so I can check. Please dont hesitate to contact me on whatsapp, I will fully responsible about it.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

jourlau

Reaction score
Ok just to share my review.
As of today I have already bought at least 14 return tickets under at least 6 booking numbers.

Confirmed legit and flown all of the bookings, total hours flown probably >36hours already.
Remaining upcoming ones, this few days, to Penang.

Very recommended, considerably very good deal since most of the time it is well planned ahead, and you save up to 20%!

Responsive to queries. (not immediate, but fair enuf)
The booking mau vary may from ~18hrs to few days, depending on when you made the query, longer days when weekends or public holidays.

Just to take note, ensure your information and request is clear since no ammendment is possible from his end. You can do add ons once booking is done like luggage, seat, meals, or even ammendment but at your own expenses.

You will have the booking number and advisable do check in at the kiosk or counter only since most of the time, the itinerary/ boarding pass would be sent to his email.

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought a return ticket to Melbourne from him, received the booking ID from him already but haven't flown as flight is scheduled for next month. Hopefully all goes well then, will update again after my trip

weqs99

Reaction score
Ok just to share my review.
As of today I have already bought at least 14 return tickets under at least 6 booking numbers.

Confirmed legit and flown all of the bookings, total hours flown probably >36hours already.
Remaining upcoming ones, this few days, to Penang.

Very recommended, considerably very good deal since most of the time it is well planned ahead, and you save up to 20%!

Responsive to queries. (not immediate, but fair enuf)
The booking mau vary may from ~18hrs to few days, depending on when you made the query, longer days when weekends or public holidays.

Just to take note, ensure your information and request is clear since no ammendment is possible from his end. You can do add ons once booking is done like luggage, seat, meals, or even ammendment but at your own expenses.

You will have the booking number and advisable do check in at the kiosk or counter only since most of the time, the itinerary/ boarding pass would be sent to his email.

Thank you very much! :)

weqs99

Reaction score
Bought a return ticket to Melbourne from him, received the booking ID from him already but haven't flown as flight is scheduled for next month. Hopefully all goes well then, will update again after my trip

Thank you! have a nice trip!! :)

yeokheelin

Reaction score
Hello...

Thank you for your feedback. Please chat me on whatsapp, and also send me your details.
I did not received any message from any of my buyer regarding this on Whatsapp.
If there is problem, i will be responsible, so dont worry.
There was cancelled flight one time 2 weeks ago of jetstar flight, not tiger. I did already ask him to buy new tickets on the airport, and I bear the additional cost.
And even most of the time, I let my buyer order, and fly first then pay later in some cases they doubt. Sometimes they pay in front too.

Can I have your details and name so I can check. Please dont hesitate to contact me on whatsapp, I will fully responsible about it.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Hi weqs99

Sorry about the misunderstanding. My flight was actually cancelled by Jetstar and not weqs99. Once again, thank you very much for your help.

doran_lum

Reaction score
I got return tickets to HCMC and everything went well. Tickets were lower in price and easy to deal :)

ChaOrEn

Reaction score
We placed order with weqs99 to fly with Jetstar for departure date 9 August since 6 July but until now (24 July), he has not issued tickets to us.

Initially, he told us that it will take around 5 days for tickets to be booked but we waited a long time but we see no status update and asked him again. He said many customers so it will take a longer time.

He confirmed that tickets will be issued no later than 23 July but until now no news.

I whatsapp weqs99 on 21 July Friday
to ask him for status and to confirm us by when latest the jetstar tickets will be issued but he did not reply.

This morning i whatsapp him again but still no response although he received my messages.

Edit...
I didnt book through him for august trip in the end as I didnt want to wait more.

However I managed to book September trip with him through Scoot. My departure flight was smooth. However, my return flight got canceled 3 times so end up I made my own flight booking and he had reimbursed me the difference of $75 after 4 days of waiting.

Thus, I can recommend that he is ok to trusted. However, if he asked for money upfront, and your flight gets canceled, he may not have enough money to reimburse if u buy own ticket at airport which can be costly.

Reason being, now he requires people to pay him upfront. Previously, we can pay him after flown back.

Last edited:

comamateur

Reaction score
Thank youu so much! :) have a nice day

Seller is honest but with extremely unreliable agents and is very often uncontactable. I have dealt with him several times and enjoy real savings. However, recent experience is that a confirmed flight couldn't be found even though i checked that it was confirmed previously. Seller than went MIA, saying he cannot contact agent. I find this unacceptable. I always pay after my trip even if i miss the flight. I will not pay before any trip because nothing is certain until you have taken the flight and reached your destination. Be prepared to book last minute for failed booking or when the seller goes MIA.

mummyshah

Reaction score
Anybody have bad experience with seller?

Cos i intend to contact the seller to purchase tickets for December 2017...

ChaOrEn

Reaction score
mummyshah said:
Hi...

Dont mind if i ask ur past experience with the seller? Cos i intend to purchase tickets worth $3K plus from his.

Cos i saw you posted :

Hi, replying to your PM as its too lengthy to send PM. System not allow more than 2000 words.

Highly not recommended. Avoid weqs99 UNLESS there is no other way out and for last minute bookings because he requires upfront payments now.

I reckon anytime he can just run without a trace. I had 2 extremely terrible experience with him for 2 bookings in July-August and August-September.

I placed order with him in July for Jetstar 9 August flight for 3 persons. He told that it will take around 5 days but we chased repeatedly and we waited over a month but still never book our flight. End up I book my August flight on my own as I lost patient waiting, just a few days away from 9 August.

Then on 22 August, I decide to give weqs99 another chance since I did not have to pay anything upfront. This time he managed to book the return flight 6 Sept - 20 Nov but it took 12 days of wait for flight (until 3 Sept) to be confirmed when he originally told that it will take about 2 days. I managed to fly to Hong Kong successfully. However, the flight back to Singapore got cancelled by airline. Scoot don't tell me the reason and asked me to ask the person who booked for me. weqs99 is unable to tell the reason.

At that time, I saw Scoot was running a promotion, and I wanted to book on my own which cost the same price that I was supposed to pay weqs99 for the return flight. However, weqs99 asked me to give him a chance to rebook. I gave in to weqs99's request so that he will not have to suffer a loss to reimburse for my flight back to singapore.

He tried to rebook 2-3 times for me again but each time, the flight gets cancelled by scoot every time.

In the end, weqs99 asked me to buy own flight directly at airport and that he will reimburse me in full. I almost listened to buy my own flight at airport which would cost SG $320+ but before paying to airport, I asked weqs99 to confirm if he will surely pay me back in full.

This time, he changed his words and said he don't have enough money in his bank account and said that 2 of my friends owned him money for previous flights and asked me to deduct the owned money from others to pay for the shortfall of my flight.

This made me feel even more uncomfortable, I saw there is a next day flight which cost $140 only. So I decided to book it so if weqs99 doesn't reimburse, I do not lose too much.

Still, I had trouble at the airport next day, check in staff asked to see my physical credit card to ensure it belongs to me. It took them about 2 hours wait before they would allow me to fly back Singapore but as it was too late for board the flight I booked, they put me on the next flight.

I highly believe my name went to scoot's watch list as earlier flights booked by weqs99 were cancelled. My guest is that the USD cards used by weqs99's agent to book were fraudulent. So to avoid such scenario to being added to airline's watchlist, don't go for weqs99.

The whole experience for August and September 2017 bookings were unreliable, full of anxiety and extremely unprofessional way of how weqs99 handled the situation. Other people own him money, its not my responsibility to be his runner to chase and collect back.

Now, he demands people to pay him upfront before he proceed with booking. I tried to negotiate with him for my November flight to get him to book first with booking reference number before I pay half, upon complete then pay the balance. However, he rejects it. So all in all, even without payment upfront, already faced many issues. If I were to pay upfront in full before any bookings is made, I highly believe it is more likely I will end up losing money based on earlier experiences.

Last edited:

mummyshah

Reaction score
Hi, replying to your PM as its too lengthy to send PM. System not allow more than 2000 words.

Highly not recommended. Avoid weqs99 UNLESS there is no other way out and for last minute bookings because he requires upfront payments now.

I reckon anytime he can just run without a trace. I had 2 extremely terrible experience with him for 2 bookings in July-August and August-September.

I placed order with him in July for Jetstar 9 August flight for 3 persons. He told that it will take around 5 days but we chased repeatedly and we waited over a month but still never book our flight. End up I book my August flight on my own as I lost patient waiting, just a few days away from 9 August.

Then on 22 August, I decide to give weqs99 another chance since I did not have to pay anything upfront. This time he managed to book the return flight 6 Sept - 20 Nov but it took 12 days of wait for flight (until 3 Sept) to be confirmed when he originally told that it will take about 2 days. I managed to fly to Hong Kong successfully. However, the flight back to Singapore got cancelled by airline. Scoot don't tell me the reason and asked me to ask the person who booked for me. weqs99 is unable to tell the reason.

At that time, I saw Scoot was running a promotion, and I wanted to book on my own which cost the same price that I was supposed to pay weqs99 for the return flight. However, weqs99 asked me to give him a chance to rebook. I gave in to weqs99's request so that he will not have to suffer a loss to reimburse for my flight back to singapore.

He tried to rebook 2-3 times for me again but each time, the flight gets cancelled by scoot every time.

In the end, weqs99 asked me to buy own flight directly at airport and that he will reimburse me in full. I almost listened to buy my own flight at airport which would cost SG $320+ but before paying to airport, I asked weqs99 to confirm if he will surely pay me back in full.

This time, he changed his words and said he don't have enough money in his bank account and said that 2 of my friends owned him money for previous flights and asked me to deduct the owned money from others to pay for the shortfall of my flight.

This made me feel even more uncomfortable, I saw there is a next day flight which cost $140 only. So I decided to book it so if weqs99 doesn't reimburse, I do not lose too much.

Still, I had trouble at the airport next day, check in staff asked to see my physical credit card to ensure it belongs to me. It took them about 2 hours wait before they would allow me to fly back Singapore but as it was too late for board the flight I booked, they put me on the next flight.

I highly believe my name went to scoot's watch list as earlier flights booked by weqs99 were cancelled. My guest is that the USD cards used by weqs99's agent to book were fraudulent. So to avoid such scenario to being added to airline's watchlist, don't go for weqs99.

The whole experience for August and September 2017 bookings were unreliable, full of anxiety and extremely unprofessional way of how weqs99 handled the situation. Other people own him money, its not my responsibility to be his runner to chase and collect back.

Now, he demands people to pay him upfront before he proceed with booking. I tried to negotiate with him for my November flight to get him to book first with booking reference number before I pay half, upon complete then pay the balance. However, he rejects it. So all in all, even without payment upfront, already faced many issues. If I were to pay upfront in full before any bookings is made, I highly believe it is more likely I will end up losing money based on earlier experiences.

Oh dear. Thank you for the feedback.

weqs99

Reaction score
Hi, I am back.. sorry for being inactive in the forum.. It is not that I scam people so i went inactive.. I am being in active because there is a lot of work and order to do so i didnt make a bump here (as order already much that time so why would i make bump here).. I always opens and read the comment in the forums once every few days/week. As i see there is nothing i should reply from July, thats why I am being silent.

For ChaOrEn , I AM BEING FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS TICKET eventhough i didnt respond to his here. When his jetstar ticket is not able to get, I am offering him and his friend with SCOOT with more discount and even free lugage.

Its not that I ask for upfront payment now, but it is only for him.. because i also get problem in asking for payment from him.. For anyone else, you can still pay me after you fly, thats fine (because i know what you guys fear), dont worry I am fully responsible, i can show you all the prove of the tickets i reimburse to my customer for the new ticket.

Eventhough ChaOrEn's friend (who now buying from me for his Jakarta trip few weeks ago, his dad ticket to penang) suggest me to ask ChaOrEn for upfront payment. So I am sorry, It is just I dont want to make anymore problem in asking for payment from you..

Please dont make a long-bad-post for me , when I rejected your jetstar order last week.
(if he does not recommend me, then why would he want to buy another ticket from me, i can show you his whatsapp to me
asking me for another discount another discount and somemore discount and pay later... I can tell you I also work need profit too.. last time I can give you more discount because that time I made mistake so I gave you compensation)

Thanks, hope you understand...

weqs99

Reaction score
Seller is honest but with extremely unreliable agents and is very often uncontactable. I have dealt with him several times and enjoy real savings. However, recent experience is that a confirmed flight couldn't be found even though i checked that it was confirmed previously. Seller than went MIA, saying he cannot contact agent. I find this unacceptable. I always pay after my trip even if i miss the flight. I will not pay before any trip because nothing is certain until you have taken the flight and reached your destination. Be prepared to book last minute for failed booking or when the seller goes MIA.

Hi I believe, you are Mr. Lim? :D
I am sorry for being slow response.
I might be MIA or didnt reply, as I was settling the issue..
Please do not worry as I keep an eye for each booking and doing double check 2-3 days before departure date.

When later your this week taipei flight done, please write me a review again ok!

have a nice day

weqs99

Reaction score

first thing first, if you believe and do not recommend me.. why would u want to book again?
i also dont know if the story you make is real of fake? or is it just to make thing screwed and you ask me for another discount for the next flight? well, i dont know.... for everyone flying is fine, ONLY YOU...

It is not that i dont have money to refund ok, I need several days to claim too (and in the first place you promise me to HELP ASK PAYMENT FROM YOUR FRIEND WHO has not paid me yet, but did you help me? not at all... Luckily your friend Lim Si Yuan is a good man..

Hey, dont just tell the jetstar july you buy yourself, HOW ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS TICKET TO HONGKONG WHICH I WAS BEING RESPONSIBLE??? $210 for return flight to Hongkong with luggage return which actually cost more than $400 ??

I dont understand (if he believe he is being watched by the airline and if my booking really made him troubled that time, why would he want to book again from me???? and ask for more discount again?????)

UPFRONT PAYMENT IS ONLY FOR YOU, EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BOOK FROM ME, DOESNT HAVE TO... because i faced problem asking payment from you. Thank you

ChaOrEn

Reaction score
first thing first, if you believe and do not recommend me.. why would u want to book again?
i also dont know if the story you make is real of fake? or is it just to make thing screwed and you ask me for another discount for the next flight? well, i dont know.... for everyone flying is fine, ONLY YOU...

It is not that i dont have money to refund ok, I need several days to claim too (and in the first place you promise me to HELP ASK PAYMENT FROM YOUR FRIEND WHO has not paid me yet, but did you help me? not at all... Luckily your friend Lim Si Yuan is a good man..

Hey, dont just tell the jetstar july you buy yourself, HOW ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS TICKET TO HONGKONG WHICH I WAS BEING RESPONSIBLE??? $210 for return flight to Hongkong with luggage return which actually cost more than $400 ??

I dont understand (if he believe he is being watched by the airline and if my booking really made him troubled that time, why would he want to book again from me???? and ask for more discount again?????)

UPFRONT PAYMENT IS ONLY FOR YOU, EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BOOK FROM ME, DOESNT HAVE TO... because i faced problem asking payment from you. Thank you

Its after you now insisted on payment upfront from me that I strongly not recommend anyone to book with you. The person who still owned you remaining balance is friend, Jackson not me. Also, you told its ok for the 2 friends not pay you remaining balance anymore (refer to screenshot below). Its only then, I stopped help u to chase ok! don't lie that I did nothing to help chase for you. I own you NOTHING and only managed to fly ONCE from your booking for 6 Sept which was bad experience.

I had explained reasons why I can not trust to pay you upfront, but its you who can not understand why I am fearful to pay you first. Your reply makes me even more assured that none of your words can be trusted now.

To all forumers,

From his post above, now I even see that weq99 is a liar so it makes it even difficult to trust him. He lied on at least 2 areas.

1. He lied that I am the only person he asked for upfront payment. But its not true, refer to screenshot below.

2. He lied that I did nothing to help him chase after the payment. In fact, I helped him to chase several times in person, in private chat as well as group chat where weqs99 is in it. He is also not at all appreciative for my help, instead he is blaming me for introducing friends who do not pay him.

1 friend, James whom I introduced to weqs99, eventually paid in full to him and even came back to make next booking. Did I benefit from their transaction? No. Weqs99 wasnt thankful for me introducing 2 friends. He continues to blame me for other friend Jackson not pay in full, only $100. Refer to screenshots below.

I did helped weq99 to chase after 2 friends to pay him for their 9-13 August flight many times. Initially 1 friend, Jack did not even want to pay a single cent at all due to Jetstar booking screwed up by weq99. They did make partial payments to weq99 and post in our whatsapp group chat on around 22 August eventually before weq99 agreed to book my 6-20 September flight.

weq99 still asked me to help him chase after the 2 friends about the balance payment after I finally flew HK back to SG. However, after I told weq99 about me being stuck at HK airport for 2 hours to verify my credit card before letting me fly, he suddenly said that it is ok for the 2 friends not to pay him the balance, he will not ask for it anymore.

It is very strange in his change in attitude after knowing that I faced more issue even after using my own credit card to make the booking.

These screenshots below tells it all to support what I said.

I helped to chase for payment from 2 friends in group chat (weq99 is in it):
23k51dk.jpg

My friend, Jack paid weqs99 partially after being asked numerous times by me:
ixedr9.jpg

wbez5z.jpg

Weqs99 asked to deduct $323 (for my flight bought from airport back to Singapore) from the 2 friends' balance owned to him
257j0qp.jpg

Weqs99 is ok for friends not to pay remaining balance to him anymore
2dhb7r5.jpg

Another of weqs99's buyer told that weqs99 requires upfront payment from him/her:
2rmwk7o.jpg

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.