Sony Android TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a sony android tv and bluray player at home. Wondering could I use an audio receiver/transmitter on either the TV or bluray player while watching the tv? I don't want to disturb my neighbour during late night evening as I may turn on the home theatre system too high volume sometimes.

If you budget get a home theater wireless headphone set like
from Sehhenizer.
Are you using AVR, usually AVR have a headphone jack that you can connect
your headphone to.

HTIB sadly there's no such jack.

vuzuuu

Reaction score
Do you think the Bluetooth audio receiver can be used on Sony android tv or the bluray player?

vuzuuu

Reaction score
I did an upgrade on my Sony android tv last week.
Everytime I turn on my TV now, the Shafa laucher page comes out, how could I switch back to the Sony original page/platform?
Thanks.

Last edited:

Qoojay

Reaction score
Hi there, expecting my new Sony TV this wkend.
What are the recommended apps that I should install?
Is there anyone who install these apps for a fee?

kherro

Reaction score
hi guys, i used to use this app called MovieHD. Would like to install in my sony tv. Does anyone know where to download the APK file to install?

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
interested in getting a 40" sony tv after giving my 32 samsung tv to be put in the living rm...any recommendations?

dun think will need 4k as not much will be use...use mainly for watching tv, ps4 or stream from PC if i wan a better screen other than my 27" acer monitor

souler87

Reaction score
hi guys, i used to use this app called MovieHD. Would like to install in my sony tv. Does anyone know where to download the APK file to install?

Can go Facebook join "new tv box" group. Once accepted go to pinned post and search for the thread on app dl

souler87

Reaction score
interested in getting a 40" sony tv after giving my 32 samsung tv to be put in the living rm...any recommendations?

dun think will need 4k as not much will be use...use mainly for watching tv, ps4 or stream from PC if i wan a better screen other than my 27" acer monitor

If you not considering using android function in sony tv can get other brands. Find one that has good latency for your PS4 will do.

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you not considering using android function in sony tv can get other brands. Find one that has good latency for your PS4 will do.
zooming on android tv cos will be install app to eatch shows, football like an android box that y...or would buying an android box be better?

gregchan

Reaction score
Hastily bought a Sony KD55X8500E for $2,399 from Best Denki last weekend, anyone know if this is a good model?

Hard to compare pricing with other stores as only Best Denki carries this model... zzz

cct75

Master Member
Reaction score
I was targeting X8000E 43" to replace my "still dragging on" Samsung 40" in my bedroom and saw promo price at Harvey Norman & Best Denki at $1499 (RRP $1899). Went to Sony nex yesterday and they are also selling at the promo price?

greatpoke

Reaction score
I was targeting X8000E 43" to replace my "still dragging on" Samsung 40" in my bedroom and saw promo price at Harvey Norman & Best Denki at $1499 (RRP $1899). Went to Sony nex yesterday and they are also selling at the promo price?
I am also searching for that. If you purchase online from best denki there is an additional $80 off $1449.

Saw locanto and craiglist advertisements and people are selling at 800 or 1000, not sure if it's legit.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3010 using GAGT

kherro

Reaction score
i installed the apk on my sony tv, but it does not show the apps on the TV menu.

How do i get them to be in the menu when i press the home button on the remote?

class

Reaction score
i am looking to buy the 55x8000e.

anyone know where to get a good deal? i bought a sony tv 2 years ago at the sony centre at clementi.

not sure if its still the cheapest there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.