URGENT! 900sgd Budget, need normal laptop

applebig

Reaction score
Hi I just need any laptop that's roughly arnd 900budget range as that's the amount I can claim from my company.
Slightly more to 1100 is fine but that's abt the max.
Screen size not too small. The average normal one that a poly kid brings to school will do.
I just need simple Microsoft office and the ability to play some games. Like gunboud and maplestory 😂

Aesthetic and weight matters a lot to me. Prefer it to have a clean look and light weight.

Any suggestion from the gurus here??

ocping

Reaction score
You can try looking for Asus K401UQ-FA074T which is $1098 but $900 wanna play games, look nice and be lightweight is nigh impossible unless you buy second-hand or display set. If you can wait, go to the next IT exhibition and ask for display set pricing.

Maladala

Reaction score
Hi I just need any laptop that's roughly arnd 900budget range as that's the amount I can claim from my company.
Slightly more to 1100 is fine but that's abt the max.
Screen size not too small. The average normal one that a poly kid brings to school will do.
I just need simple Microsoft office and the ability to play some games. Like gunboud and maplestory 😂

Aesthetic and weight matters a lot to me. Prefer it to have a clean look and light weight.

Any suggestion from the gurus here??

You can actually try Challenger, quite a wide range from 400 to 2k plus. Just need be careful if the promoters promote to you hahahaha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.