Lenovo Yoga Book

ramius_mark

Reaction score
need to go pc show at mbs... They have both versions on display. but more expensive.

challenger at suntec dont even have display sets for it lol

Sent from outer space using GAGT

Bought the Yoga Book (Windows) on Friday. Very impressed with the build quality and overall design.
Win 10 Home works well with 4GB RAM as well. The haptic keyboard works surprisingly well, and is more spacious than physical keyboards on other 10" tablets, such as Surface 3.

The lack of a full size USB port is a bit of a hassle. I'll need to get one of those micro-USB to USB (Female) dongles, as well as a micro-HDMI to VGA dongle too. Otherwise, it's a solid device.

Haven't had the time to try out the paper pad attachment yet.

otaku7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got the transparent skin from sls as. mentioned by the previous user few. pages back.

but damn sad... nicked a small bit on my keyboard space bar. and there probably won't be any protective stuff for the screen and keyboard without affecting the device after folding it close.

Sent from outer space using GAGT

ramius_mark

Reaction score
Anyone here having issues with Windows 10 on the Yoga Book not being able to read the SD Card? Upon insertion of the SD Card, Windows recognizes it, but after a while, it is not detected and I have to re-insert to get it to load. Any idea?

lao3hero

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone here having issues with Windows 10 on the Yoga Book not being able to read the SD Card? Upon insertion of the SD Card, Windows recognizes it, but after a while, it is not detected and I have to re-insert to get it to load. Any idea?

did u try another card? cuz if yours is Sandisk then maybe the card is spoilt? Sandisk I heard is quite jialat

ramius_mark

Reaction score
did u try another card? cuz if yours is Sandisk then maybe the card is spoilt? Sandisk I heard is quite jialat

Thanks for the tip. I did indeed try another card. The card that was causing the issue was a Sandisk 64GB. I removed that, and inserted an older Transcend 32GB - now that works fine. I placed the Sandisk 64GB into my Mi Android phone and it's ok.

Both have been formatted to FAT32.

Weird, but am glad it's not the Yoga Book that is faulty.

lao3hero

Master Member
Reaction score
no worries. bro :)

Thanks for the tip. I did indeed try another card. The card that was causing the issue was a Sandisk 64GB. I removed that, and inserted an older Transcend 32GB - now that works fine. I placed the Sandisk 64GB into my Mi Android phone and it's ok.

Both have been formatted to FAT32.

Weird, but am glad it's not the Yoga Book that is faulty.

Posted with SM-G955F via PCWX

creative11112004

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for the windows version with only 64gb storage is it enough the windows update in the future? And also for the the paper, can i use normal paper or have to purchase from lenovo?

Last edited:

reny

Reaction score
for the windows version with only 64gb storage is it enough the windows update in the future? And also for the the paper, can i use normal paper or have to purchase from lenovo?

i don't know how much space is required for update, but paper wise, you can use any paper.

creative11112004

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i don't know how much space is required for update, but paper wise, you can use any paper.

yeah, paper can use any but buy from them if one is super rich or die die must have the paper pad fit swee swee with magnet onto the Yoga Book

sent from PS4 Pro via PCWX

and what about the pen? Normal pen or have to use the lenovo real pen? Am thinking of getting this or the miix 50 i3.

BakZamGai

Reaction score
I see that there is an updated version with 128GB ROM available for the Windows version in US and in Red and White colours.
Any idea if it'll also be available for the Android version?

Wonder when it will launch in Singapore....

XClusivE.L

Reaction score
how does it fair using the windows version? =x just normal word processing and website? does it lag when opening multiple webpages, etc etc? =x

lao3hero

Master Member
Reaction score
I see that there is an updated version with 128GB ROM available for the Windows version in US and in Red and White colours.
Any idea if it'll also be available for the Android version?

Wonder when it will launch in Singapore....

U referring to the 12 inch one? Else can sic the link here? Thx

ktacorna

Reaction score
for those bros, that bought the android version from overseas or Amazon,

does it comes with 4G, will it work for SG?

thanks

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i see, thanks alot

means if i wanna get 4G, will need to go to local stores

but prices overseas are way way cheaper and full of stocks

If you do not need the keyboard portion. Tab4 10" may be a better choice.

balston_pig

Reaction score
will yoga book windows version be sufficient for student notes taking in lesson and typing essays? with light video watching.

or is the android version better?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.