Need Recommendations on Earphones Similar to Shure SE425

John_3330

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been using my Shure SE425 for over 4 - 5 years and it was one of the best earphones i have used. Now the earphones are no longer balanced and the sound is not as great anymore. Im currently looking for recommendations for good quality earphones that can last as long as the SE425 and with good bass.

If you dont mind, please let me know your recommendations.
Thanks!

boompipi

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been using my Shure SE425 for over 4 - 5 years and it was one of the best earphones i have used. Now the earphones are no longer balanced and the sound is not as great anymore. Im currently looking for recommendations for good quality earphones that can last as long as the SE425 and with good bass.

If you dont mind, please let me know your recommendations.
Thanks!

I'm quite impressed with the Mee audio Pinnacle P1 or alternatively, you can consider the Westone W20

xuan87

Reaction score
Upgrade to another Shure earphones? Maybe the SE535LTD Limited red version? I happened to be selling a set.

hpkishere

Reaction score
Fenders, the guitar company just recently launched their IEMs in Singapore. I tried them in PC show, too bad just before that I already bought my IEM from ibasso :p. I think for SE425 range, can try looking up FXA5 (2BA) and FXA6 (1BA 1Dynamic). I heard from the promoter can try in store but I didn't ask what store haha.

Maladala

Reaction score
Heard about Fenders! Tried it once at Bugis Challenger and I love how comfortable and good it is! (tried FXA5 i think, silver de)

Although I didn't buy as my current one are working, the staffs were super friendly and helpful.

Def going for Fenders after my current one spoil

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.