Visa to Australia

Kahlan

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ms Kang, applied this morning and got all my 4 visas approved by this afternoon. Very efficient. Really appreciate. In addition, nice gesture that you give free 2 visa for HWZ members.

I mean the fees of $7 per visa for all the efforts to key in the system to double check that the particulars are correct would also take some time.

I just went in to the AU site for checking/Applying for visa and I have to say I it took me time to key in all the particulars for the visa applications verifications.

Kudos for a quick job at a very very reasonable rates.

starrgal

Reaction score
Thanks Team Kangaroo!

Very fast and very kindly offered me 1 free visa even though I didn't meet the minimum post of 20 post a month.

Also didn't press me for payment immediately as I forgot to bring the token to my office and I transferred them the next day morning.

Have recommended to my friends who are not HWZ members but travelling to Australia this year.

prettymussel

Reaction score
Dear Ms Kang,

I have emailed u the details for 5 applications earlier this afternoon.

Hope you have received it!

Thanks!!

gohjlb

Reaction score
Thanks team kangaroos,

Applied 7 VISAs through team kangaroos, all checked and approved.
Note for those who who fulfill the requirement for free 2 visa, Please fill in question 20,21. I forget mine. And Team kangaroos was very helpful in reminding me.

20) Your Nick, From which forum & Numbers of posts : kangaroos_kang / MCF,HWZ,LYN / 400
21) Attach Round trip PAID <unedited> e-tickets for two paxs.

Was sceptical initially when trying to use team kangaroo for applyiong visa. Did some research and found out on hwz, team kangaroo is quite active with some good reviews given by hwz for using their services. Those who give good reviews are ppl with high post count and register in HWZ for a few years. Hence, i decided to give a shot using their service.

Their Service is very prompt, once filled in the information, they helped me to apply the visa and allow fund transfer later. Service was very fast and trustworthy.
Thumb up for your sincere and excellent service which also help me to save $$$.

Super duper good =)

xiaopz

Reaction score
Dear Ms Kang,

Would like to apply for 2 Australian visas, and i came across this thread. Could you advise? =D

thank you.
Peizhen

mie28

Reaction score
This thread super old liao haha.
The service has been constantly good and ppl keep coming back. Should not have reservations. I've done for mine in 2013 and for my colleagues too. Will be doing again for trip this year.

Thanks team kangaroos,

Applied 7 VISAs through team kangaroos, all checked and approved.
Note for those who who fulfill the requirement for free 2 visa, Please fill in question 20,21. I forget mine. And Team kangaroos was very helpful in reminding me.

20) Your Nick, From which forum & Numbers of posts : kangaroos_kang / MCF,HWZ,LYN / 400
21) Attach Round trip PAID <unedited> e-tickets for two paxs.

Was sceptical initially when trying to use team kangaroo for applyiong visa. Did some research and found out on hwz, team kangaroo is quite active with some good reviews given by hwz for using their services. Those who give good reviews are ppl with high post count and register in HWZ for a few years. Hence, i decided to give a shot using their service.

Their Service is very prompt, once filled in the information, they helped me to apply the visa and allow fund transfer later. Service was very fast and trustworthy.
Thumb up for your sincere and excellent service which also help me to save $$$.

Super duper good =)

coldboy

Master Member
Reaction score
Superb service from Team Kangaroo. 30 minutes turnaround time and my visas are approved.

znashz

Reaction score
Fast and efficient!

2nd time using the service! Excellent and hassle free as usual, thanks!

okAnO1

Reaction score
Bad & rude service from Kang. Will not process the free visa application even though you have fulfilled the requirement!

Please remove the FREE VISA APPLICATION statement if you are not willing to do it!

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
Bad & rude service from Kang. Will not process the free visa application even though you have fulfilled the requirement!

Please remove the FREE VISA APPLICATION statement if you are not willing to do it!

U did not meet our requirement.
Your last hwz post was dated 02Oct2015
Just becos u posted 20 posts today, u are asking for free visa?

In July 2014, we had offered you two Free Visa even though you did not have a single post for 9months.

Thks
Kang

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.