what's your mistake in investment?

Wood41

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw those gals ( short & tight skirts ) outside Yew Tee Station looking for NS boy victims weeks ago.
Most likely selling some of these insurance.

bought ilp. :(
believed insurance agents and the policies stella growth rates :(:(

marknewlife

Reaction score
I saw those gals ( short & tight skirts ) outside Yew Tee Station looking for NS boy victims weeks ago.
Most likely selling some of these insurance.

accident and life plan i'm not against.
those cheat people's feelings and money one, tell your loved ones and friends to stay away.

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought Unit Trusts from a bank when I just started working.

When the internet bubble burst I bit the bullet, cut losses and took S$7000+ damage. But this is good tuition fees paid to learn from mistakes and earn bigger money in the years ahead. :s13:

urameshi_85

Reaction score
Play speculative stocks and also playing fx.

Now is play reits and dividends stocks plus undervalued stocks

ccostagmont

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought into courage marine , hoping the industry & company will turnaround in the shipping line.

buy in $0.33
company consolidate 10 to 1.
now price $0.3
90 % gone.

I keep this company ticker info in my portfolio to remind me not to make the same mistake.

i quite a few s-chip counters all under SUSP...
lost 50k including krisenergy uplorry wiped out 95%...

Wood41

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be better if you had held on as it was just paper loss of $7k ?
By now , your UTs would have fully recovered & probably give you $$ gain considering the markets are in bull run since then.

When the internet bubble burst I bit the bullet, cut losses and took S$7000+ damage.:s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.