[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you not good in planning itinerary then ask your GF plan. Or the two of you sit down together and try to start somewhere.

One easy way is google. There are many travellers who will post their entire trip itinerary/reports on their blogs. If you bother to read through, some will even step by step tell you how to get to each particular attraction. It's not hard to find such blogs - just whether you want to spend time sit down and read/research or not only.

Agree, if you lazy to read then try youtube. There are a lot in Chinese from tw food and travel show. English are mainly blog.
For a start, just write down what interest you then separate them in days then list out here for further correction by all expert here.

SOS9112001

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Would you advise to travel from city to city by trains or by buses? I would like to have a scenic and unexplore journeys... Anyone would advise to travel from North to south via buses? How many hours to travel from North to South? Is it cheaper to travel by trains or by buses? Buses left regularly? Tickets can be purchased easily in bus stations? Thanks..

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Would you advise to travel from city to city by trains or by buses? I would like to have a scenic and unexplore journeys... Anyone would advise to travel from North to south via buses? How many hours to travel from North to South? Is it cheaper to travel by trains or by buses? Buses left regularly? Tickets can be purchased easily in bus stations? Thanks..
Bus ticket can grab readily.
If there is specific company u need , then will have to wait longer.
I prefer train rides though.

SOS9112001

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't let your guards down even while traveling in Taiwan.

台北市何姓背包客到彰化遊玩,在彰化火車站YouBike租借站附近的小巷被毒癮發作的男子刺傷住院。記者簡慧珍/攝影
第一次來彰化自由行就被「督」?台北市王姓背包客到彰化縣遊玩,昨天在彰化火車站對面的小巷,被何姓彰化男子持尖刀刺入腹部左側,造成腸道多處裂傷,經3小時緊急手術縫合已無生命危險;今天王姓背包客說,路人和附近住戶都出手相救,彰化人熱心減少他對這次意外事件的恐懼。
「如果沒發生這件事,我準備結束今天上午自由行的行程,下午搭高鐵回台北市。」 王姓背包客現在住在彰化基督教醫院療傷,樂觀地說,原本打算在彰化待一晚上,現在要多住幾天。

Last edited:

chemcutie

Reaction score
I trying to book hotel for my year end trip liao~ abit kiasu... me gg 31dec to 6Jan. Fly TPE return khh...

31dec-2jan (depending on where mayday sing)
Taoyuan hotel
2-3jan (my didi and parents want hotspring)
jiaoxi
3-4jan (to rest one night else too stretch? )
Taipei
4-6jan
KHH

Like that will weird or not huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.