(help!!!) 10k excess for rental car..

ccf9966

Reaction score
i met a car accident recently and the car was damaged and i have to pay for the 10k excess for the car,, what should i do? 10k is a big amount... please help me

Last edited:

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That road I always end up horning quite a few that just turns out without checking. Good luck.

If it's in the TnCs, nothing you can do about it. The repairs of the van + yours if >10K, you have to pay 10K for the excess as per contract.

Check w the co if the 10K will be returned if the final amount is not >10K.

You should have avoided the rental when you saw such a high excess. And I thought LCR's $4280 was bad.

Flexamoria

Honorary Member
Reaction score
That's why ,when u rent a car must read t/c first. Not happy happy take car and enjoy. Some youngsters can jio racing somemore.

Good luck pay n pay

HeadQuarters

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I often use that road. Both vehicles in that kind of position what happened huh? :o

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
10k excess is in the black and white contract u signed when u rented the car. U have to pay otherwise rental coy can bring u to court for breach of contract.

This is why cannot anyhow rent rental car if young driver or bo experience :s22:

lijgame

Reaction score
I thought for 3rd party issuance, you only need to pay the first 3.5k.

What issuance did you get when you rent this car?

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Often pass by that area, judging from the impact and damage

Ts rental lancer drove out without noticing a incoming van from the main road?

Higher excess coz young driver, 10k is alot....did you have 10k spare cash when u rented it.

Btw looks like can scrap liao

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.