Hisense TV

Which Model(s) are you interested in?

• U6H (4K, 60hz)

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • U7H (4K, 120hz, Full Array Local Dimming, HDMI 2.1, VRR)

Votes: 43 32.8%
  • U8H (4K, 120hz, Mini LED, HDMI 2.1, VRR)

Votes: 81 61.8%
  • U9H (4K, 120hz, Mini LED, HDMI 2.1, VRR)

Votes: 26 19.8%

• Total voters

clownfish21

Reaction score
Bought the Hisense 55inch 55k3300uw a few days back. Looks good so far, especially with Netflix 4k. The Opera OS is not very good though, but its a solvable problem with things like Chromecast or Apple TV or those Android TV Boxes.

I do have a slight issue. I have been reading up online that HDR support for HDMI input requires a firmware update. When connected to my PS4, the PS4 is able to detect that the TV is able to support HDR, but when i go into Picture Modes on the TV, i can only see the "Dynamic" option, not "High Dynamic Range" or "HDR". Not sure if thats correct or I need to have the firmware update. I connected my PS4 to HDMI input 3, which is HDMI 2.0, with a High Speed HDMI cable.

Any advice or suggestions? Anybody tried the firmware update? My current firmware is V00.01.00a.G0804.

So far playing PS4 on the TV has been quite smooth, only slight ghosting issue when playing Fifa 17, when i switch between players. Other than that, has been quite satisfactory.

Thanks in advance! Hopefully can get some help here regarding HDR...

I remember seeing an option to enable or disable HDR. Maybe can see whether you can find that option in the settings menu.

infocus

Reaction score
For 55 inch Hi Sense TV, is there onsite warranty service ? Or must transport TV to service centre on your own ?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For 55 inch Hi Sense TV, is there onsite warranty service ? Or must transport TV to service centre on your own ?

now only audiohouse import this brands so pls check with them the 1 year warranty is how one

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well given the image quality I would just throw it away if it spoils.

The first 7 days do have onsite exchange.

Last edited:

magicme

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for your input, I guess it is not related to cable or signal weakness. Once I find out reason (if I can) I will update here, maybe my HDB block's repainting construction work affects the SCV. Btw I stay in Telok Blangah area.
I ended up buying a indoor antenna cost only 12 dollar from a local dealer online. works perfectly.

Last edited:

magicme

Reaction score
Well given the image quality I would just throw it away if it spoils.

The first 7 days do have onsite exchange.
For me I am very happy with the image quality from hisense 55inch 4k, although sometimes youtube will hang. Netflix 4k is very good. Btw, can I assume you are watching HD channel?

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For me I am very happy with the image quality from hisense 55inch 4k, although sometimes youtube will hang. Netflix 4k is very good. Btw, can I assume you are watching HD channel?

Nah see my review a few pages back if you want to know my main complaint

Ozyogibear

Reaction score
get the $100 free credit on audio house website by signing up member today only 25-may , to use it to deduct $100 on HISENSE 55K3110PW 55" DVB-T2 FHD SMART TV ,

$599 after $100 deduction.

Hi I am looking at buying this TV but couldn't see$599 anywhere the lowest price at 899 on Lazada - can you guide me on this $599 offer and how i can avail it - thanks mate

Last edited:

Ozyogibear

Reaction score
Suggest you go read through the QnA from some of the seller's listings. I have contacted the seller before. Warranty is in-house for their parallel import models, meaning they have appointed qualified technicians to do servicing for warranty claims. They do offer longer warranty but you need to top-up additional for that. Also, they will still help to troubleshoot and repair when warranty period is over but of course they will charge you for that. As with all parallel import models, there is no local warranty coverage so local service centers wont recognise. But to answer your question, hisense has not local presence here so naturally no local service center.

According to online reviews by a few tech sites, this model is pretty decent and specs wise, a generous amount of connectors(4x hdmi of which 2 are hdmi 2.0 and support hdcp 2.2, 3x USB). However, since this is still considered an entry level model, there are probably drawbacks in stuff like picture quality and no support for hdr. If all you want is a cheap 4k model and dont worry about lack of local warranty coverage, no harm going for this model since it only costs $699 if you buy from qoo10 with $100 off coupon. If you want something with local warranty, be prepared to pay about $1.1-1.2k and go for something like the LG 49UF640 or Panasonic 50cx400.

Hi Mate - I am interested in buying Hisense 55 but can only see a price of 899 online
Where can I get 699 $ tag for the 55 inch model - really appreciate ur help buddy
Cheers

Last edited:

kazeeee

Reaction score
Hi Mate - I am interested in buying Hisense 55 but can only see a price of 899 online
Where can I get 699 $ tag for the 55 inch model - really appreciate ur help buddy
Cheers

I bought via qoo10 last week when they got $100 cart discount and 5% off shop discount so $700++

So far so good the tv quality is decent

rEe_TaN

Master Member
Reaction score
I bought via qoo10 last week when they got $100 cart discount and 5% off shop discount so $700++

So far so good the tv quality is decent

Yeah and it came with netflix as well :D Now enjoying 1 month free and actually decided to go for monthly sub!

Quality to me so far so good, no complaints at all. Gotten this TV for like 3months plus.

clock_ED

Reaction score
Hi, AH no longer carrying this product?

Anyone can advise? cant seem to locate it anymore.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.