Speed Camera Flash

hoboonhua

Reaction score
Think of your family and other people families. Dont speed and beat red light. So many accident because of speeding and beating red light. Be considerate!

Calander

Reaction score
Strangely i just drove past Speed cam from SLE towards city before upp thomson rd exit. It flashed my butt and i was probably the fastest car at that point, but i was like 50m in front of the speed cam liao, not directly beside it, there were a few cars behind me.

I can swear by my life that my speedo was exactly on the 90kmph mark as i watched it throughout.

Anyone got flashed before by that camera but didnt get a letter?

got flashed before after passing the camera about 3 weeks ago. my speed was about the same as the ones infront and there were many of them.

till now no letter.

either it wasn't capturing me or the camera is faulty or under flash testing mode.

Optionstrader

Banned
Reaction score
Was travelling on BKE or SLE from Woodlands come down. Approaching camera I slowed, but once past camera it flashed. If not wrong one is 80kmh the other is 90kmh. Immediately checked speedometer needle is on 80 ley. Is it I kena or opposite lane? Cause opposite lane many cars. If is me, the camera so qiang meh, I think max I also between 80-85 only. Cannot sleep la now. :( 5kmh above is fine and demerit points how much? Someone put my mind at ease please. Haha.
6 points

Sent from OPPO CPH1607 using GAGT

gtreds

Master Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hijack this thread,i was driving along bke at 100km/h or slightly less maybe 105 and i saw a tp under the bridge holding the camera but it was too late i guess.Anyone has a speeding ticket when driving at +10km/hr on a expressway by these mobile speed cameras?

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3000 using GAGT

charm_ljq

Reaction score
Hi everyone, do speed cameras flash in the day? Was traveling around 100 on SLE and missed the camera. Checked my dash cam video and there wasn't a flash. It was at 12pm so there was sunlight. If the flash never go off means never capture? Or is about 100 still within the allowance?

Mogan23

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Dr*Sexy

Reaction score
camera flash when it was green light , was i speeding?

I am new motorist who is under one year probation
there's a few question that i need to know

i was on my way home approximately at 10pm it was a heavy traffic
the speed limit for that road was 70km/h as i passed by a traffic light at a junction (the light was green) , the redlight camera flashes once on my rear , i took a glance at my speedometer it was 115km/h ( approximately 80-90km/h)

i know that i din't beat the red light but what i want to know is
1) is the red light camera able to capture speed and flashes?
2) is there any possibilities that it was another vehicle?
3) will i receive a letter from tp and how long does it take?
4) will my demerit points be taken straight away, and how long does it take to be put up online ?
5) last but not least, do i deserve it and was it my fault? the traffic was heavy i was avoiding cars in between me i just accelerate my throttle then i realize my speedometer was at 115km/h

Dr*Sexy

Reaction score
camera flash when it was green light , was i speeding?

I am new motorist who is under one year probation
there's a few question that i need to know

i was on my way home approximately at 10pm it was a heavy traffic
the speed limit for that road was 70km/h as i passed by a traffic light at a junction (the light was green) , the redlight camera flashes once on my rear , i took a glance at my speedometer it was 115km/h ( approximately 80-90km/h)

i know that i din't beat the red light but what i want to know is
1) is the red light camera able to capture speed and flashes? :flash:
2) is there any possibilities that it was another vehicle?
3) will i receive a letter from tp and how long does it take?
4) will my demerit points be taken straight away, and how long does it take to be put up online ?
5) last but not least, do i deserve it and was it my fault? the traffic was heavy i was avoiding cars in between me i just accelerate my throttle then i realize my speedometer was at 115km/h

birmingham123

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually I just went past the sle towards cte. Road signs show 90. Think speed limit is changed to 90 but camera still flash at 80. I was driving at 81-83 and kena flashed yesterday

gtreds

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually I just went past the sle towards cte. Road signs show 90. Think speed limit is changed to 90 but camera still flash at 80. I was driving at 81-83 and kena flashed yesterday
Then its not you la.Could be another car.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT

birmingham123

Master Member
Reaction score
Then its not you la.Could be another car.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT

Only a few cars then and I was the only car that past by at the time.

Actually I was driving at 90 and I saw the speed camera like a distance away. I let go of accelerator and thinking that limit might be 90 so I did not brake to slow down. The speed gradually went down and when I pass the camera just beside me, I glance at my speed which is just above 80 only.. then I saw the flash come on. I saw my surrounding and no cars around and behind cars quite a distance away and slow.

Optionstrader

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes u drive at speed also got flash as a precaution wait for tp letter

Optionstrader

Banned
Reaction score
I was going at 70 also flash but it's a precaution be careful of pie and yishun both strict places

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.