iPad Pro 10.5 Case and Screen Protector

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks for your pics. went to buy too. perhaps cos mines cellular. bottom didn't hug tight tight but fine. price & quality is 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 12.36 total damage. 😀
couldn't find something like this from outside. 😊
Mines a cellular model too but the fitting is good all round leh.. haha anyway which colour you bought?

lDuckRicel

Master Member
Reaction score
Mines a cellular model too but the fitting is good all round leh.. haha anyway which colour you bought?

mine came last sat, and opts for neighbourhood pickup from ezbuy

Mine is navy blue, looks like the original smart case from apple.

the magnet really can hold the cover well. paid also $12.36 for this thing. really cheap and good..:D

VodkaPear

Master Member
Reaction score

the magnet really can hold the cover well. paid also $12.36 for this thing. really cheap and good..:D

sorry ar, can u provide the link on where u get the case?
cuz i read until i am confused.

GoDSLaYeR

Reaction score
I got a back cover which is Smart Cover compatible and only 1mm thickness.

The feel is matt and have a frosted look. Nice and grippy and leaves no smudges.

Only downside is camera bump still thicker with the back cover so must carefully when laid flat.

chins

Reaction score
Hey I’ve been looking for somethings like this. Can you share where and how much u got this from?

I got a back cover which is Smart Cover compatible and only 1mm thickness.

The feel is matt and have a frosted look. Nice and grippy and leaves no smudges.

Only downside is camera bump still thicker with the back cover so must carefully when laid flat.

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Same.. Mine is the Navy Blue too. Haha at this price, the quality really surpasses any expectation.

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
guys, i feel the apple pencil on glass sp is too smooth. Dont have the pencil on paper feel. I reckon that the sp needs to be the matt ones so that there is some form of friction when writing with the apple pencil. Dont think there are any pencil tips that are more "rubberized"

those using the pencil to take notes, any thoughts comments.
Not using it to draw....

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Matt screen protector has microscopic ridges, which makes it oleophobic to a certain extent. With these ridges, it will become worn out if you use Apple pencil for long time. I think the feeling to me is just fine, you can't expect Apple to replicate the feeling of a real pencil and paper right? :D

guys, i feel the apple pencil on glass sp is too smooth. Dont have the pencil on paper feel. I reckon that the sp needs to be the matt ones so that there is some form of friction when writing with the apple pencil. Dont think there are any pencil tips that are more "rubberized"

Not using it to draw....

chins

Reaction score

Not using it to draw....
My exact sentiments. The pencil slides too fast on the glass surface, making it hard to control. I've been toying with the idea of getting matte screen protectors, but have been putting off the idea cos I really hate the loss of screen sharpness when matte screen protectors are placed on.

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
My exact sentiments. The pencil slides too fast on the glass surface, making it hard to control. I've been toying with the idea of getting matte screen protectors, but have been putting off the idea cos I really hate the loss of screen sharpness when matte screen protectors are placed on.

Yes i agree. The loss of a screen sharpness is something I cannot overcome.

leon0079

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yt0sYifl.jpg

My combi with this cheap arteck Bluetooth keyboard

Cheap and good especially with backlight for the keys. 7 backlight colours to choose from

Sent from S7 Edge Blue using GAGT

yuemin

Reaction score

9awrnr.jpg

24ls954.jpg

seems like all of us buy same colour lol it doesn't feel very dark blue but more of purplish mix blue. but so good quality :s12: feels like buying other colours next time lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.