Any advice for driving to Johor?

hoboonhua

Reaction score
I drove 2 times to johor... till now i am not comfortable to drive to johor cos everytime read abt car theft targeting sg cars and scare kena accident in malaysia, very troublesome..

mypillowtalks

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Car im driving was broken into before. Important to have travel insurance. Anything bad happen remember to make police report to facilitate insurance claim.

I bang other cars in msia before. Settled privately for RM250+. Always bring extra cash lor.

Drive safely n defensively, many ppl in malaysia are also driving safely and they will inform others of accidents.
Just that higher chance of meeting ppl who anyhow drive. They also will scold those reckless drivers.

I joined 2-4 Facebook groups on traffic updates n accident reports, sometimes they will say where got potholes etc.

Sent from The Magical Land Of Talking Pillows, Bolsters & Blankets; Far, Far Away Deep In Another Galaxy using GAGT

Last edited:

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I drove 2 times to johor... till now i am not comfortable to drive to johor cos everytime read abt car theft targeting sg cars and scare kena accident in malaysia, very troublesome..

You drive Rolls Royce or Mercedes or BMW ??? :s11::s11::s11::s11::s11:

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Msia won't target those makes cause no demand. More of Hondas/protons where there is a high demand for their parts.

Why so scared ?
If stolen just make a police report then report to reporting centre within 24 hours.
Insurance will settle for you.

Flexamoria

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Its the devil beside you whispering and fear mongering you into going ....just go la :s8:

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Car im driving was broken into before. Important to have travel insurance. Anything bad happen remember to make police report to facilitate insurance claim.

I bang other cars in msia before. Settled privately for RM250+. Always bring extra cash lor.

Drive safely n defensively, many ppl in malaysia are also driving safely and they will inform others of accidents.
Just that higher chance of meeting ppl who anyhow drive. They also will scold those reckless drivers.

I joined 2-4 Facebook groups on traffic updates n accident reports, sometimes they will say where got potholes etc.

Sent from The Magical Land Of Talking Pillows, Bolsters & Blankets; Far, Far Away Deep In Another Galaxy using GAGT
same. their fb groups accidents photos never censor photos 1 :eek:

sanchin

Reaction score
Been driving west msia since 1995 till now 7th car, some ppl drive in day 1 kena liao. See luck one.

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Potholes? No need to report, they are everywhere

annonn

Reaction score

Mind to share those fb groups? Thanks

m@maboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TS... what car u driving first?

BMW / Merc / Honda / Toyota?

hosayboh

Reaction score
Avante will get stolen or not? Or nobody want? Best.
Can claim both travel n car insurance? :D

hoboonhua

Reaction score
If car got stolen insurance co will pay me market value of the car. What does market value means? Include remaining coe?

Kia7200

Master Member
Reaction score
To prevent accident, stick to 1 lane n extreme left or right, not centre lane

To prevent kana stolen, spend 20rm n park at hotel valet parking

hoboonhua

Reaction score
To prevent accident, stick to 1 lane n extreme left or right, not centre lane

To prevent kana stolen, spend 20rm n park at hotel valet parking
Car also get stolen in hotel and mall carpark...where safe in johor... haha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.