[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those whose PKM is defending in a gym, don't be stingy in giving berries to other defenders on your team. The current meta is such that as soon as one of the defenders is down, the whole gym structure is weakened. If you want your pkm to stay a bit longer, keep the other defenders full as well if you have enough berries.

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s13:, I like this game because we get to see digital monsters in the same space we living. I don't really keep track of gym fights but I just slot if there's one.

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those whose PKM is defending in a gym, don't be stingy in giving berries to other defenders on your team. The current meta is such that as soon as one of the defenders is down, the whole gym structure is weakened. If you want your pkm to stay a bit longer, keep the other defenders full as well if you have enough berries.

I always give all until the mon puke :s13: or I run out of berries.

jonychua

Reaction score
just soloed arcanine moveset snarl wild charge, failed but confident next time will succeed, some thots here

need smooth network obviously

since it is solo, best to dodge first charge attack, dun dodge subsequent to avoid revive bug

5 golem level 30 nia iv73-97 only needed, fifth one preferably shorter bar, like rock blast, thus 4 RT/SE 1 RT/RB

jannworld

Reaction score
just soloed arcanine moveset snarl wild charge, failed but confident next time will succeed, some thots here

need smooth network obviously

since it is solo, best to dodge first charge attack, dun dodge subsequent to avoid revive bug

5 golem level 30 nia iv73-97 only needed, fifth one preferably shorter bar, like rock blast, thus 4 RT/SE 1 RT/RB

you fought til time out?

sometimes i prefer to use shorter bar charge moves instead. Eg using Vaporeon, most of the time I can get about 4 aqua tail launched before fainting but if using hydro pump sometimes can hit just 1 and by the time 2nd charge move ready before using may get ko

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Yes for raid, I prefer to bring in monsters with at least 2-bar charged moves. Cos I dun dodge, so I depend on the raid boss's charged attacks to charge up the power bar. If we bring in monsters with 1-bar charged attack, sometimes cannot finish charging then KO liao.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Berries I always gave but really need potions.

Fragum

Master Member
Reaction score
The incentive to get candies while feeding berries may be rare, but i still feed nevertheless. Need to waste golden berry anyways

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah i also will monitor if i see someone else fighting the gym. A lot of strategies involved for that 50 coins haha

Some gyms are worth taking and 1 type I like to go for are those under attack in areas dominated by my colors. I gang up with other hyenas to take down the gym.

Under my block and opposite my block got two gyms.

My are the blue team very kind de. If Red and Yellow don't disturb and allow maximum coins for blue gyms.. The Blue Gyms will not disturb.

If not, just like yesterday. One Red gang come bring down Blue Gym which hold only 9 mins = no coins. The red gym got destroyed within 2 minutes.:s13::s13::s13:

I tend to put low priority on gyms that are freshly taken (eg 1 or 2 new mon) by another color because there is a high chance people are watching it and people may start to add in mons while you attack it. Better to take down a full gym that is not watched.

When 2 teams dogfight each other that is when 2 teams keep retaking freshly taken gyms. It is often a lose-lose situation. Neither side wins much and waste resources unless 1 side has dominant local population.

I always give all until the mon puke :s13: or I run out of berries.

When I bypass a gym I feed them berries which is beneficial in many ways. I feed the blissey 1st which is strongest then others if I have extras.

Yes for raid, I prefer to bring in monsters with at least 2-bar charged moves. Cos I dun dodge, so I depend on the raid boss's charged attacks to charge up the power bar. If we bring in monsters with 1-bar charged attack, sometimes cannot finish charging then KO liao.

I prefer to bring in strangers to help me fight the raid :s13:.

So far:
Tier 4 raid record is 21/21.
Tier 3 raid record 2/3. Solo raid is fail.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
mrhello said:
I prefer to bring in strangers to help me fight the raid :s13:.

So far:
Tier 4 raid record is 21/21.
Tier 3 raid record 2/3. Solo raid is fail.
There is no such thing as 21. Your own trainer is included in the raid figure, so 20 means 19 others plus ownself.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
December, I cannot play liao because I will be visiting the Pyramid alone....................:s12:

Sgtrad

Reaction score
According to pokeassist level 4 30% rate with 1 TM another 30% rate of getting >2 TMs. So meaning this evening my chance of getting TMs are very high ? And no reply from NN about my ill fated charged TM that was lost due to their system glitch other than thanks for writing to us ?

The survey is accurate 30% chance for TM . Third attempt got 2 fast TM and 1 charge TM. My D9 change to outage !!! Cheers !!!

Sgtrad

Reaction score
I just raid another Tyranitar again, no TM.....................:o

And today caught Tyranitars but transferred out because both are Tier 2......................:(

Mine was lower end or tier 1 like 2058 so I also transferred out .

Sgtrad

Reaction score
December, I cannot play liao because I will be visiting the Pyramid alone....................:s12:

I will be traveling to TWN and China ... let me see how's the screen there. Maybe you can plant your PKM on top of pyramid and it will be there for months ? I guess those like to travel to pyramids most likely wouldn't be playing PKM ?

jonychua

Reaction score
you fought til time out?

sometimes i prefer to use shorter bar charge moves instead. Eg using Vaporeon, most of the time I can get about 4 aqua tail launched before fainting but if using hydro pump sometimes can hit just 1 and by the time 2nd charge move ready before using may get ko

yeah, need shorter bar as finisher to catch up the countdown timer

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Change from which moveset? So lucky.

Dragon breath to hyper beam now outage !! I encounters one D9 in gym with Dragon tail and outage before... super effective. My D9 fainted quite fast so I am determined to change to this move set.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will be traveling to TWN and China ... let me see how's the screen there. Maybe you can plant your PKM on top of pyramid and it will be there for months ? I guess those like to travel to pyramids most likely wouldn't be playing PKM ?

Don't think I have the time.

k2cr2o7

Reaction score
Joined my first Machamp raid tonight :s12: Only 3 players but we managed to down the CC Machamp with 110 sec remaining. I didn't have a good Psychic counter so I had to use my DT/H and DT/O Dragonites, my other 4 mons no need to use.

Got a 78% IV Machamp with Bullet Punch/Dynamic Punch so it's a guaranteed Counter/Dynamic Punch with a Fast TM. :D But need 75K dust and 66 candies to reach level 30.

Would you invest TM + Stardust + Candies in this raid boss Machamp? I already have 3 level 30 Machamps but all are Counter/Close Combat. IV 100, 100, 96.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.