[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually for this weekend, I have a feeling no matter what, they will unlock the global event.

If no global event becos the poeple in Chicago cannot achieve target is really meh

Maybe if half way like they are not achieving Niantic will put spoofers themselves to help.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today did Rhydon raid. Even though no TM and tier 2 rhydon, quite satisfied since I caught it with pinap berry 1st ball. 2nd time I did it for rhydon :s13:.

So I gained 6 golden razz for this raid which will be useful for defense.

dreamyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Raided a Snorlax today. After the raid, I drifted out of the range of the gym and was returned to the map. Re entered the gym and after a while, was sent to capture the Snorlax ( wonder why it did not happened when my phone shut down after the raid with Rhydon a few days ago) but the CP was reduced by 30. Exited and reentered. The CP remained the same. Was halfhearted to capture it so I used Pinap. Didn't expect to be successful with my first throw. Best of all, the CP was reverted to the original I encountered after battle.

k2cr2o7

Reaction score
Think there was a Reddit thread posted here about the visual bug

Raided a Snorlax today. After the raid, I drifted out of the range of the gym and was returned to the map. Re entered the gym and after a while, was sent to capture the Snorlax ( wonder why it did not happened when my phone shut down after the raid with Rhydon a few days ago) but the CP was reduced by 30. Exited and reentered. The CP remained the same. Was halfhearted to capture it so I used Pinap. Didn't expect to be successful with my first throw. Best of all, the CP was reverted to the original I encountered after battle.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Think there was a Reddit thread posted here about the visual bug

Yup I encountered the same problem before with Tyra raid boss I recall was 2067 , after blackout and rejoined became 2044. That one I grounded into candies

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup I encountered the same problem before with Tyra raid boss I recall was 2067 , after blackout and rejoined became 2044. That one I grounded into candies

Did you check the final CP before grinding it to candies? I saw a YouTube video when the same thing happened but the eventual CP was the original cp on the first encounter. :o

Sgtrad

Reaction score

And I am still super unhappy with the glitch that cost me my charge TM. NN did not reply to my complain and didn't restore my lost charge TM ... :(

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Did you check the final CP before grinding it to candies? I saw a YouTube video when the same thing happened but the eventual CP was the original cp on the first encounter. :o

I stored it for couple of days and than when I got more Tyra than I grind it . My 5 Tyra lowest CP 2060 .. as I catch more I expect will raise the bar slowly to 2070 and 2080 etc

Sgtrad

Reaction score
I stored it for couple of days and than when I got more Tyra than I grind it . My 5 Tyra lowest CP 2060 .. as I catch more I expect will raise the bar slowly to 2070 and 2080 etc

Top 2 Tyra power up to level 30 .. now grooming my golems.. needs a lot if SD . Need a fleet of Tyra, Golems and Rhyons to prepare for legendary

jonychua

Reaction score

no matter how many times relogin

the original cp will be the real cp, no way to cheat NN server

Hitokirii

Reaction score
no matter how many times relogin

the original cp will be the real cp, no way to cheat NN server

Saw one such video also. That video show him caught 3 Tyra.
The last one his app went bonkers got to restart.
When relogin, the cp is different from original. But when caught, the cp went back to original

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw a cheat on FB to get many many coins

Maybe some here will want to try

Works for those who park many mons in many gym

Let's say after you collect your 50 coins for the day but still got a few mons in a few gyms

Instead of hoping and waiting for next day's 50 coins, you can try changing the timezone of your phone to a different timezone

If another mon of yours got kicked out you will get your second coin collection for the day

Not sure whether this will work or not

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Let's say after you collect your 50 coins for the day but still got a few mons in a few gyms

Instead of hoping and waiting for next day's 50 coins, you can try changing the timezone of your phone to a different timezone

If another mon of yours got kicked out you will get your second coin collection for the day

Previously when you adjust your clock forward by 21 hours after collecting your coin, the cool down timer for collection will expire. But I have not tried to collect before for fear of being banned.:D

I saw another video that you can also extend your lucky egg/incense countdown timer by rewinding your clock back before the egg expires. Never tried it myself.

Last edited:

jonychua

Reaction score

really crazy bug

can reset multiple times also, this is about coin maybe banned easily though

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ask u guys. 1 player can feed gold razz to a pokemon how many times ? Nt sure bug or spoofer. Last night 4 pple inclu me. Keep whacking 1 blissey. Just 1 pokemon left in the gym. But the cp keep restore back to full.after 20 mins. Blissey still sitting there. We chao chao kill it more than 20 times... We give up. Pang kang. Lol...

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Trying to get my gym def badge. But like so diffcult lei.. Either gym is always blue n full?... Or i put. But next moment pokemon cone back. Duh.. Lol.

Oceanb2

Reaction score
Ask u guys. 1 player can feed gold razz to a pokemon how many times ? Nt sure bug or spoofer. Last night 4 pple inclu me. Keep whacking 1 blissey. Just 1 pokemon left in the gym. But the cp keep restore back to full.after 20 mins. Blissey still sitting there. We chao chao kill it more than 20 times... We give up. Pang kang. Lol...
If I am not wrong 1 person 10x.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Think got no limit one leh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.